Weekend Plans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am doing schoolwork - all weekend -
icon_cry.gif
- really quite depressing...

Got to watch rugby today - and am procrastinating on ebay (BAD - already way too addicted lol) and MUT - tomorrow have to get up at 6 to even hav a hope of getting everything done
icon_evil.gif
ah well - roll on monday lol
icon_sad.gif

-xc

Yee this weekend slow going... just lots of hmwk and family events. and mayb take afew pics for mut:p

Well it's been a busy and lucky weekend for me so far! Firstly i went out to buy a new sterio which costed me a few hundred pounds becuase my other sterio broke and couldnt be fixed, so i treated myself. Then when i came home and logged into MUT i fouind that the Mature Woman subforum had been opened.That made my day!!!

I have had friends here all day but now i am glued in front on the computer and am here in MUT! I am Happy
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks everyone for your support! xXx

PS, i also got nominated by Amethysist and it's my Best Friend Alaisdair's Birthday today.He was 30
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i just walked almost 4 miles!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
oh my liz!thats wat i should b doin:p i used 2 jog 5km a day ev mornin durin summer break and i looked fantastic..could wear anything. but now winters comin bak n ive gained 4 pounds already. no idea wat im gona do

Lol, I am going to have the weekend from HELL!! I have to write a 5 page paper by Monday, I have a mid term test tomorrow morning, and write a discussion post for my online class tomorrow!!

But one HUGE highlight is that Rob and I went out for sushi last night and also saw the movie called "Waiting" and I LOVED it!! It was ridiculous, with some quite bad and naughty humor but it was great!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Lol, I am going to have the weekend from HELL!! I have to write a 5 page paper by Monday, I have a mid term test tomorrow morning, and write a discussion post for my online class tomorrow!!
But one HUGE highlight is that Rob and I went out for sushi last night and also saw the movie called "Waiting" and I LOVED it!! It was ridiculous, with some quite bad and naughty humor but it was great!

I totally want to see that movie. Glad that you liked it.

oooh. i wanna see that movie! i saw the previews and they were funny!!

i also want to see "in her shoes"

I'm going out of town today and won't be back until Sunday night. Have a great weekend everyone and don't miss me too much!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh no - what are we going to do w/out you? Hope u have a great w/end. Are u taking Ms. Mora?

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I'm going out of town today and won't be back until Sunday night. Have a great weekend everyone and don't miss me too much!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by phoenix461 Oh no - what are we going to do w/out you? Hope u have a great w/end. Are u taking Ms. Mora? Thank you!
I wish I could take her but I can't. I'm gonna miss her so badly!
icon_cry.gif

Going to my nephew's birthday party and stuff my face with food....then we might get together with friends on Sunday.

Hoping for a nice fall weekend but any day away from work is a DAMN GOOD DAY!!

woo-hoo!!
claps.gif
claps.gif

taking stuff to the salvation army and doing construction stuff here
smile.gif

have a great weekend everyone!

I'me not sure what my plans are for tonight (most likely catching up here on MuT) and having a quiet relaxing night in. I have the gym tomorrow afternoon and am supposed to be going out partying tomorrow night but i will have to see how i feel then, as for now i am just relaxing and chilling.

This weekend, I'm going to meet a very old friend of mine.

But, I'm going to bring my little niece along, so I won't be that free to go shopping.

I might shop small haul though, I'm not sure yet.

And oh, I need to post my mom and Liz packages.

Originally Posted by Leony And oh, I need to post my mom and Liz packages. yay!! thank yas!

I am going to the Blackalicious/BEP concert tomorrow and then on Sunday, I am going to the Red Egg & Ginger party.

Originally Posted by Marisol I am going to the Blackalicious/BEP concert tomorrow and then on Sunday, I am going to the Red Egg & Ginger party. Oh Marsiol, i wish i could be there too! I Love the Black Eyed Pea's! I am SO Jealous! Have Fun!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back