Weekend Plans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol Whoa whoa whoa!!! Whats the scoop? Well I am going to feel really stupid if Jen isn't talking about the same person I was!
icon_rolleyes.gif
hehehe

Originally Posted by BeneBaby The Beach, Grandma's House and the Antique Flea Market. Where is that flea market? Is it more than antiques?

Originally Posted by luckylabonte Well I am going to feel really stupid if Jen isn't talking about the same person I was! hehehe Spill it girl!

Good luck with the exam Andrea! Everyone seems to be doing something fun this weekend except me! I've no plans whatsoever.. Although i do plan on spending about 2 hours perfecting my smokey eye on Saturday for smokey eye sunday! I've never tried one before so i dont want it to be a complete disaster
biggrin.gif

Work for school!

The first week just ended...and we have sooooo much stuff to do,french,spanish,english,all sorts of assignments,tests...

I hope I'll be able to manage.

awwwwwwwwww, andrea, how cute! where in the US is he from?

lisa, no, he didn't tell me LOL i'll let you know, though
smile.gif

LOL there's nothing to spill, though, char and marisol. just know someone lisa knows
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer awwwwwwwwww, andrea, how cute! where in the US is he from? he´s from Texas...another reason why I like him. I just LOVE Texas...the accent is so sexy (yeah I know a lot of people think otherwise *lol*)

Originally Posted by Arielle he´s from Texas...another reason why I like him. I just LOVE Texas...the accent is so sexy (yeah I know a lot of people think otherwise *lol*) He's such a cutie
smile.gif

And Charmaine, so jealous with your Filipino food
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Have to do makeup on saturday for my SIL and MIL, but it's not a paying gig, so....hee hee...oh well....then probably just dinner out.

Sunday is church day.

Originally Posted by przmaticprinces

I will be getting ready for the packers to come and pack up all my stuff cause I am moving to Alabama next week
icon_frown.gif

For a moment, I thought the "Green Bay Packers"
wink.gif
Nah, cuz they suck
Oh, you have people pack up your stuff?

The weekend here starts in about 3 hours!!

Tonight i'm out with a hopefully soon to be SO and his friend's (my cousin being one of them)!

Tomorrow i have my cousin's 18th birthday party.

And Sunday i have a 3rd birthday party to go to!

So this weekend is all about partying for me!!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle he´s from Texas...another reason why I like him. I just LOVE Texas...the accent is so sexy (yeah I know a lot of people think otherwise *lol*) ooohhhh, hot! does he live there or on vacation? you love these american guys LOL

Originally Posted by Charmaine You're right Jen, Andrea loves American guys, and they definitely love her!
And Jen, so can you at least say that this mystery person you've been talking to is Lisa's cousin? Sorry, I'm not gonna leave you alone with this!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL i know you're not and i know no one else will
tongue.gif

we've been talking a lot, yes. phone, IMs, email, etc.

:icon_love

hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Today i am packing stuff,because im moving.Later tonight i am going latin dancing with a group of friends.

sat :More fun packing,then going into the city for late lunch with my mom.dinner with my mom and boyfriend and some of our friends,then dancing.

sun:more packing
icon_cheesygrin.gif
having family over,possibly early nite of dancing.

i have been dancing so much lately,im taking ballroom dancing lessons and ive had so much fun!!!!right now i am practicing salsa,merengue, bachata,and cha cha. next up i am learning paso double(dont know if i spelled that right?
rolleyes.gif
)Its a very intense dance,i am so excited.
smile.gif

gwen, we've missed you around here! i hope your back's feeling better. where are you moving to?!

char, it is :icon_love

Gwen, your b/f or your mom's b/f???

Originally Posted by nydoll23

lunch with my mom.dinner with my mom and boyfriend and some of our friends,then dancing.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Gwen, your b/f or your mom's b/f??? i was actually wondering the same thing.

Andrea if you have babies with that man they would be the perfect lip children
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You are too cute together!

Friday night, going to watch a friend get drunk and sing karoke because he transfers on board ship on Monday. Saturday going shopping for a new digital camera because ours is the pits. Sunday is Smokey day, so going to be trying to figure out the camera to post a pic or 2
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Andrea, where at in Texas is your "maybe soon to be so" from???

Originally Posted by Jennifer ooohhhh, hot! does he live there or on vacation? you love these american guys LOL oh yeah I love those american guys...but no guy will ever come close to my love for tony and his son anthony
icon_cheesygrin.gif

he is from texas. he´s a marine and works for the US embassy here in vienna right now (and he´ll be here for another 8 months)

Latest posts

Back