Weekend Plans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jen Andrea, where at in Texas is your "maybe soon to be so" from??? el paso. ok I gotta stop talk about him now...he´s only my MAYBE-soon-to-be-SO
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer gwen, we've missed you around here! i hope your back's feeling better. where are you moving to?! yup, missed you too, gwen!!!!! :icon_love
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer gwen, we've missed you around here! i hope your back's feeling better. where are you moving to?!
char, it is :icon_love

Thanks Jennifer!!
smile.gif
My back is a lil sore from packing,but it has gotten a lot better!!!I am moving to westbury,which is only like 7 min from where im at now.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Gwen, your b/f or your mom's b/f???

hahahaha,no its MY MOMS BOYFRIEND,lol.He is a hottie i have to say!he is also a younger man,but hey more power to my mom!!
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle yup, missed you too, gwen!!!!! :icon_love
icon_cry.gif

Thanks Sweetie!
smile.gif
I have been so busy lately and not had much time to come online,but hopefully once the moving is done i can have more time for my lovely mut pals!!!!!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Thanks Sweetie!
smile.gif
I have been so busy lately and not had much time to come online,but hopefully once the moving is done i can have more time for my lovely mut pals!!!!! yay, that´s great news for us!!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by luckylabonte
icon_cry.gif
did he tell you to let me know if you hear from him while he is gone? I can't stand watching the news when I know they are out on a mission.
So when are you coming to visit Mississippi?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

is jen talking to your cousin?? the one that had the witchy ex-gf???
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:icon_love:icon_love
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle oh yeah I love those american guys...but no guy will ever come close to my love for tony and his son anthony
icon_cheesygrin.gif

he is from texas. he´s a marine and works for the US embassy here in vienna right now (and he´ll be here for another 8 months)

mmmm!!! marine!!

Originally Posted by Liz is jen talking to your cousin?? the one that had the witchy ex-gf???
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:icon_love:icon_love
icon_redface.gif
LOL liz, scroll up! charmaine already investigated
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL liz, scroll up! charmaine already investigated
icon_lol.gif
aw boo. i had to clarify. lol

Originally Posted by Liz aw boo. i had to clarify. lol LOL lisa will clarify for you then since you asked her
tongue.gif

i won't be doing anything this weekend besides trying to get over this cold i got from my nephew!! Boooring!!
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans i won't be doing anything this weekend besides trying to get over this cold i got from my nephew!! Boooring!!
icon_sad.gif
I hope you feel better soon, Devin! Take extra vitamin C right now.

Thank you sweetie. I will certainly do that!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa I hope you feel better soon, Devin! Take extra vitamin C right now.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) For a moment, I thought the "Green Bay Packers"
wink.gif
Nah, cuz they suck
Oh, you have people pack up your stuff?

icon_cheesygrin.gif
I thought she was talking about Green Bay too, for a second! I'm a big cheesehead, love the Packers even though you are right Tony
icon_frown.gif
(like 0-3?) they do suck this year!
Saturday my sons (6 & 11)have Football and Soccer games oh, also my daughter has a gymnastics meet on Sat. night. Sunday 18 holes with the hubby. Hope everyone has a wonderful w-end!!!

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL lisa will clarify for you then since you asked her
tongue.gif
I am pleading the 5th!
icon_twisted.gif

But I will say that Toby has NO desire to talk to his ex ever again.
biggrin.gif

well iv jus come bk from watchin lee evans it was sooo wicked
icon_cheesygrin.gif
and in abit when i wake up im gonna go shopping, then when i come bk iv got me nephew for a few hrs then im seein the b/f. On sunday im goin out with me dad then on the night im off to the cinema.

Originally Posted by luckylabonte I am pleading the 5th!
icon_twisted.gif

biggrin.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

feel better, devin! everyone's getting those colds! i'm next. i usually get sick once a year and it's beginning of october.

Originally Posted by luckylabonte I am pleading the 5th!
icon_twisted.gif

biggrin.gif

Sookie sookie now!!! We need more details.
icon_evil.gif

Devin - feel better!

Latest posts

Back