Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Spring Forward Limited Edition Palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow those palettes are so pretty, and I'm sure the staying power is just as good as the other color icons.. I looked online and apparently they are very very limited. As in, only a few states will let them ! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Oh wow these are gorgeous! I want the Growing in the Wild one. One thing hate about living in France is they on't sell that brand... suppose I wont get it on the internet ughh!!! These are so pretty though

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just found these at my grocery store in PA pathmark stores
Awesome! I am going hunting next week around here if I feel better.

I tried 10 stores today looking for these. No luck. They are going for insane amounts on eBay. I did end up buying tons of the $0.69 8 color palettes in my hunt though.

I want them. cuz it has "limited edition" attached to it. but I don't "need" them because I'll never use them.ever. and they'll just take up valuable space in my "eye" drawer.

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want them. cuz it has "limited edition" attached to it. but I don't "need" them because I'll never use them.ever. and they'll just take up valuable space in my "eye" drawer.
A girl after my own heart! LOL That's how I am at times - I don't NEED it but have to have it because it's LE. LOL

Ohh I like the growing in the wild palette. I don't have anything like the mint green one. I actually wore a shirt today that exact color, that I bought at least 3 years ago. I love when that happens, things you've had forever come back in trends. I haven't seen these in the stores yet, maybe I'll go to Walmart tonight. 

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A girl after my own heart! LOL That's how I am at times - I don't NEED it but have to have it because it's LE. LOL
I want it cuz it's LE, but I also don't have most of those colors...maybe some are shimmery, but these are matte...which means...I don't have them XD

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want it cuz it's LE, but I also don't have most of those colors...maybe some are shimmery, but these are matte...which means...I don't have them XD

Matte... these palettes? No. In Nude Awakening the brown crease on the left side is matte while everything else is shimmery or satin. In Going Wild the purple crease is matte but everything else is shimmer or satin.

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hhahaha, I love you guys! I don't need it, and I don't JUST want it because it's LE, but I collect the 8-pan palettes, so I MUST FIND THESE. Everyone is getting so annoyed by hearing me talking about these:)

Srry looked matte to me mah bad
LOL No biggie. But you should get these just because the colors are pretty. *I'm an enabler*

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL No biggie. But you should get these just because the colors are pretty. *I'm an enabler*
Oh I'm planning to XD I went to a local store that carries Wet n Wild and they didn't have it, but I'm planning on checking Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid today :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh my goodness, I'm so crazy...I was reading the words on the shadows and I swear I read: Browbone, Eyelid, Crease, DORMER in the top picture!!! I was like...dormer? I've never heard of that term...what on earth is DORMER supposed to mean, then I saw the 2nd picture below that said definer and I was like....
stupidme.gif
DUHHH! lol

I've seen people talking on blogs about how they contacted WnW and they were informed they are a CVS/Fred Meyer only release. Yet they are popping up at Walgreens, Meijer, CVS, and Fred Meyer. Along with local little grocery stores I can't remember the name of.

I've checked many places with zero luck, still.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my goodness, I'm so crazy...I was reading the words on the shadows and I swear I read: Browbone, Eyelid, Crease, DORMER in the top picture!!! I was like...dormer? I've never heard of that term...what on earth is DORMER supposed to mean, then I saw the 2nd picture below that said definer and I was like....
stupidme.gif
DUHHH! lol
lmao

Back