Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Spring Forward Limited Edition Palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got dreamy poppy and blazed
I have Dreamy Poppy, blue moon, caribbean frost(haven't worn that, not sure of its opacity), rain check, Wild Card(also haven't worn), and sparked. I love them. I didn't have an issue with dreamy poppy. But its been a year since I've worn it. Maybe my mind has romanticised it

I got dreamy poppy and blazed
I have Dreamy Poppy, blue moon, caribbean frost(haven't worn that, not sure of its opacity), rain check, Wild Card(also haven't worn), and sparked. I love them. I didn't have an issue with dreamy poppy. But its been a year since I've worn it. Maybe my mind has romanticised it

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe my standards are too high XD

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe my standards are too high XD
lol. its a possiblility, but my standards fall in the "if its not opaque in two coats and dries naturally in 3 minutes, its crap" soooo. lol. maybe its our differences in application, I like nice thick coats.

I checked all of the Walgreens near me and nothing. (Walgreens had the nailpolishes, not the shadows.)  I checked Meijer but it was ridiculous because they have them hidden away on the endcaps like all the way in the back. (I almost left the store before checking.) Even then they only had 2 left of the "Going in the Wild" but I really wanted "Nude Awakening." Blah. It's ridiculous because they only have 4 of each palette- they should limit them or something. Is this all they're going to have of them? It's crazy.

My Walgreens cosmetics associate told me she saw a display in teh back for WnW, but that they are not putting it out til April.  That could be why we can't find it.

I just went to my store to look again and now the stand is no longer there haha good thing I grabbed all of them for my friends geez

Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Walgreens cosmetics associate told me she saw a display in teh back for WnW, but that they are not putting it out til April.  That could be why we can't find it.
Thanks as I have been hunting this down. 

FYI The CVS in Irvine, CA on Culver has them:) I was in the area today and found them randomly when I ran into the store. None of the stores in my area has had them. 

My friend and I have been searching for these everywhere and no luck? Has anyone found them in VA?

I found mine at the Christmas Tree Shoppes of all places. If you have one of those in your area take a look for it there.

I am so late to the party on this one. I can't seem to find it anywhere at this point, and it is driving me crazy. If anyone in the Houston area spots it somewhere... let me know!!! Thanks!!

Originally Posted by jnm9jem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am so late to the party on this one. I can't seem to find it anywhere at this point, and it is driving me crazy. If anyone in the Houston area spots it somewhere... let me know!!! Thanks!!
I never found it in my town.  Not even an empty display.

lol. I'm guessing this was a very limited edition display. cuz I never saw it either. oh well. I didn't really need them anyway. most of my WnW shadows sit in the back of my "eye" drawer.

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol. I'm guessing this was a very limited edition display. cuz I never saw it either. oh well. I didn't really need them anyway. most of my WnW shadows sit in the back of my "eye" drawer.
I definitely don't need them either. I honestly do not even own any WnW shadows, so I could be geeking out for nothing. I think it is just the fact that I can't find it that is making me want it SO BAD.

Back