Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Spring Forward Limited Edition Palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I checked out 2 Rite Aids, 2 Walgreens, a local store and CVS this weekend...nothing
I just checked out 9 stores in my area, Target, 4 Walgreens,  2 CVS, 2 Walmart's ... nothing. 

The maps is unreliable because it's based on people reporting it. I know for a fact that the Ellensburg, WA Fred Meyer had it and sold out. The two in my area had it and are sold out. The RiteAid in my area has it along with the new polishes. ANY Fred Meyer in the Pacific NW will have it in by now BUT each store got one with a few two displays and once sold out that's it there is no more.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The maps is unreliable because it's based on people reporting it. I know for a fact that the Ellensburg, WA Fred Meyer had it and sold out. The two in my area had it and are sold out. The RiteAid in my area has it along with the new polishes. ANY Fred Meyer in the Pacific NW will have it in by now BUT each store got one with a few two displays and once sold out that's it there is no more.
Good feedback on the map.

It's good for folks like me (I'm in IL) because it's only been spotted in 3 locations all in the same store Meijer's. Therefore, I know to probably just checkout Meijers.

If it's been spotted at one chain the likely hood it'll be at others is high but in some cases by the time someone reports it for the map it's highly possible the store sold out and won't restock anymore.

The sane part of me says, "You already own similar colors, you have too much makeup." The hoarder in me is doing backflips at owning more Wet n Wild icon palettes. *sigh* Now my wallet remembers why I avoid this place lol.

My Fred Meyer had about 6 or 7 of each of the palettes, so I bought the neutral one. Even though I don't need it. :/ The colors look comparable to what is in my Naked and Naked 2 palettes.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Fred Meyer had about 6 or 7 of each of the palettes, so I bought the neutral one. Even though I don't need it. :/ The colors look comparable to what is in my Naked and Naked 2 palettes.
Hmm, I guess I may avoid it altogether then. I really don't need anymore "neutral" colors.

Ugh I wish  I liked wet n wild shadows. I find them all to be terrible for blending, have terrible pigmentation, and just blah. I gave up on them. I bought my final palette from them last fall...it has purples and browns can't remember what its called, but it was awful and I realized I should quit wasting money and space on them. But the color combos always looks so nice. 

Also I"ve had the best luck finding wnw stuff at my giant grocery store for some odd reason.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh I wish  I liked wet n wild shadows. I find them all to be terrible for blending, have terrible pigmentation, and just blah. I gave up on them. I bought my final palette from them last fall...it has purples and browns can't remember what its called, but it was awful and I realized I should quit wasting money and space on them. But the color combos always looks so nice. 

Also I"ve had the best luck finding wnw stuff at my giant grocery store for some odd reason.
Petal Plusher maybe?

Petal Plusher maybe?
Sounds right, lol. I was so excited when I bought it since it was so cheap but I've used it once and I hated it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It was the last shot they got as everything wnw has gone into the trash lol.

Growing in the Wild looks beautiful! I definitely have to go look for that one and if I find New Awakening. Bonus!

Sounds right, lol. I was so excited when I bought it since it was so cheap but I've used it once and I hated it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It was the last shot they got as everything wnw has gone into the trash lol.
That's sad to hear   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've found their palettes to be easy to work with for me, but hey, not everything works for everyone, right? I hate hate hate one of their lines of nail polish, I saw it at RiteAid for $0.69 and was about to get closer and take a look, but stopped myself, cuz I know how much they suck! Oh I think it's the Wet Shine line, hate it hate it hate it!

That's sad to hear   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've found their palettes to be easy to work with for me, but hey, not everything works for everyone, right? I hate hate hate one of their lines of nail polish, I saw it at RiteAid for $0.69 and was about to get closer and take a look, but stopped myself, cuz I know how much they suck! Oh I think it's the Wet Shine line, hate it hate it hate it!
Oh really?? I have like 6 of the wet shines and I love them. They don't chip or stain my nails.

Petal Plusher maybe?

That one was a dud. I didn't like it either.

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh really?? I have like 6 of the wet shines and I love them. They don't chip or stain my nails.
For me they were way too sheer and took forever to dry, a polish that takes like 4 coats to show opaque and on top of that takes forever to dry? nty... not for me at least

For me they were way too sheer and took forever to dry, a polish that takes like 4 coats to show opaque and on top of that takes forever to dry? nty... not for me at least
Huh :/ maybe I just choose good colors. Lol. I've never had that problem with them

Back