Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Spring Forward Limited Edition Palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hadn't seen them at any rite aids, walgreens or cvs's by me.  I did however see them at a Pathmark supermarket.  I decided I didn't need it so didn't pick it up and next time I went the whole display was gone.  I saw them at Quick Check and picked up the Nude Awakening palette since I wear only neutrals and I don't have any of the Naked palettes.  It is a dupe for naked 1 but obviously missing some colors since it's only an 8 palette.  The colors are really pigmented and smooth and blend nicely.  

If anyone has a quick check near them, check there.  You might have to resort to ebay if you cant find them in stores. 

I have read a couple of reviews on these and the growing in the wild palette didn't do too well-- did anyone else have a similar experience? I have several of the color icon palettes and love them and love to collect them too! So, i don't want to try and track this palette down and pay way more than $4.99 for it (the price at which it is tagged) and have it not perform at minimum, decently. 

has anyone else in canada been able to find these on canadian soil? 

thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I am so late to the party on this one. I can't seem to find it anywhere at this point, and it is driving me crazy. If anyone in the Houston area spots it somewhere... let me know!!! Thanks!!
Hey! I saw them a week ago at the Target on I-10 near um....shoot...I think it's Yale. There's a Petsmart and Chilis in that lot too!

I wish I would've found out about these earlier! I just found a blog post comparing, with swatches, Nude Awakening and Naked. Not exact of course, but similar enough for me lol.  I so can't afford the Naked palette, so it would've been a nice, affordable alternative. Maybe I'll check local Meijer stores just to see if there is one randomly laying around.

Hey! I saw them a week ago at the Target on I-10 near um....shoot...I think it's Yale. There's a Petsmart and Chilis in that lot too!
Well crap I guess I just missed it :/ unless I am overlooking them!!! Where did you see them?? Thank you so much for the heads up!!!

Originally Posted by jnm9jem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well crap I guess I just missed it :/ unless I am overlooking them!!! Where did you see them?? Thank you so much for the heads up!!!
There's a whole row of new products that have displays in the makeup aisle...I think it's the very first row to your left as soon as you find the makeup section. They WERE they towards the end right before you get to the regular beauty products. I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I see them anywhere else!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's a whole row of new products that have displays in the makeup aisle...I think it's the very first row to your left as soon as you find the makeup section. They WERE they towards the end right before you get to the regular beauty products. I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I see them anywhere else!
Thanks, you're the best!

Oh lordy Jorden I went to look at Target again....GONE. lol I'll keep checking around though! Which one do you want? If I see it, I'll nab it for you!

Okay, I found them online but not familiar with the site...nonpareil?

Back