• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What companies have you gotten samples from?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got samples from Pinchme coming, a Vox box coming, and Hampton Sun and Drunk Elephant saying they will send me some samples. Caswell Massey sent me a few things today, some foils and a few tiny squeeze bottles.

I also got something from Atelier cologne (orange sanguine perfume sample), Arcona Skincare (small sampler set), Sabon (foils of shower gel and foot cream), and EO Products (six foil samples). I also got another free bag of clothes from Schoola, along with a drawstring bag to put them in. All in all, it hasn't been bad on the sample front lately.

I've got samples from Pinchme coming, a Vox box coming, and Hampton Sun and Drunk Elephant saying they will send me some samples. Caswell Massey sent me a few things today, some foils and a few tiny squeeze bottles.
Thanks for those. I'm getting the Sunshine VoxBox.

Equate? Are you sure I don't think I got anything from them, you may be reading something wrong. I got the full sized eye liner lipsticks tweezers and eyeshadow from ulta they sent a ten dollar gift card in the mail! It's amazing how far ten dollars can go!
How did you receive a $10 gift card in the mail from Ulta?

How did you receive a $10 gift card in the mail from Ulta?
The $10 gift card isn't something you are going to get for free. I got it for being a Platnuim member at Ulta (spending 400 dollars from January to December) It sounds like a lot of money, but if you buy all your beauty products at Ulta, it isn't hard to get. Plus you'll get that 10 dollar gift card and various other things, such as I recieved several products that were not being sold yet to try out.

Kriss Cosmetics said they would see what they can do. Soleil Toujours will send a few if they have any available at this time. Key West Aloe will give you a list of 11 products to choose from. Soap and Paper Factory, Apothecarie, and Prepyourskin said yes as well.

Schoola.com has a deal where you can score $50 worth of clothing, shoes & accessories for kids and/or adults for FREE! In order to do that, you have to sign up under a referral link and I would be really grateful for anyone who's interested to sign up under mine. How it works is once you sign up, you're rewarded 15$ in credit. They have a thing where you can make a custom collection, which is basically your preference in what you want to see, that will earn you another 10$ in credit. After that you would add 50$ worth of clothing to your cart and use the code BACKTOSCHOOLA making it all free because of the code being one that takes off 25 of what you already have, plus free shipping! I was able to get nine things and all there stuff us really cute and cheap. Credit will not show up ion your account, but will be visible once you get to checkout. You do have to put a card number so as for them to keep track of of the one account your using so as not to abuse the system, but a visa or giftcard will work as well, even if it has nothing on it. Again if anyone's interested, I will leave my link below!
(link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Prtty Peaushun responded that they don't really have a formal sampling program in place, but would be happy to squeeze some of there body tinting lotion in a lip gloss tin if I let her know what shade I'd be interested in.

dermorganic sent me 2 boxes . one of their shampoo, hair masque and argan oil they are so good for hair. and the other is skincare it has a  facial cleanser and a body lotion and face lotion. all are deluxe and travel size bottles !!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> made my day yesterday!! i will be purchasing from them and nice customer service.

If anyone's interested in Schoola, please let me know! Still would love to know what other things you guys have gotten. Let's not let this thread die!

This thread will never die! I got a Club Monoco sweater from Schoola for free. It was supposed to be $49, but I used my credits. It's new with tags.
I was able to get about 9 things in the under 10$ section! If you go to guide2free, it should show you how to get some shampoo, mascara, and foundation samples. The foundation is actually full sized and is a really easy form. The other two are through Facebook, but starshop has a trial sized shampoo/conditioner they are giving away as well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was able to get about 9 things in the under 10$ section! If you go to guide2free, it should show you how to get some shampoo, mascara, and foundation samples. The foundation is actually full sized and is a really easy form. The other two are through Facebook, but starshop has a trial sized shampoo/conditioner they are giving away as well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Great site. Thanks!

I haven't been posting or emailing much lately, but I thought I would share my list from this month in thanks to everyone who has been keeping this thread active.

Make up: Kjaer Weis, Susan Posnick

Magazines ( I get all of these free from myrewardsurvery.com )- Vogue, Self, Womans Day, Eating Well

Skin Care: MyChelle, Elysee, Aubrey, Equitance, Sephora, Babo

Random: Cottenelle, Zing, Always

Pain Relief for Sports: Sore No More, Biofreeze, Dr. Hoys, Muscle Aid Sports

image.jpg

I haven't been posting or emailing much lately, but I thought I would share my list from this month in thanks to everyone who has been keeping this thread active.

Make up: Kjaer Weis, Susan Posnick

Magazines ( I get all of these free from myrewardsurvery.com )- Vogue, Self, Womans Day, Eating Well

Skin Care: MyChelle, Elysee, Aubrey, Equitance, Sephora, Babo

Random: Cottenelle, Zing, Always

Pain Relief for Sports: Sore No More, Biofreeze, Dr. Hoys, Muscle Aid Sports
Myrewardsurvey is definitely the easiest and quickest way to get magazines, compared to others, like rewardsgold and rewardscountry. It saves a ton of money and I like the US Weekly option myself. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also got a Cotenelle package in the mail today and it came with a 10 pack of there flushable wipes. I havnt opened them yet, but from past experiences, they smell really good!

Back