What do you think about online shopping?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just love online shopping. I don't have to waste time and I'm not getting nervous because of all this traffic and people asking me how can they help me. Still, if it's about makeup I do not prefer buying stuff online. I do like online shopping, but I also like to go to the drugstore or Sephora and buy my makeup there, after I see and try what I like.

For me, I prefer to shop at the stores but I shop online when I know that I won't be able to find what I want at the stores.  For example, Forever 21!!!  I can never seem to find what I see online at the store and the stores are just wayy tooo overwhelming with the amount of clothes they have!  I just came across this website called 10dollarmall.com though and I think I'm never going to shop anywhere else again.  Everything on there is literally $10 or less!!  They have an awesome return policy, 365 days, and the shipping is super cheap!  Return policies are super important to me because I want to be able to return my stuff if I don't like it!  Anyways if you guys have shopped here before, please let me know how your experience was!  I placed my first order a few weeks ago and I absolutely loved everything I bought.  

I only buy makeups online. but clothes no, since I wanted to fit them first. I'm not really aware of my size. 

It really depends, depending on the sale I might buy in the store. Makeup can be tricky to buy I online if I have used the product before then of course I will buy online but if I have never tried the product then I need to test it out to see what it is like in person. I do hate buying makeup at a large department store because the people behind the counter are trying to sell you every product. So I guess I have mixed feelings about it but prefer online shopping.....
happy.gif

Why is it nobody's noticing that people with only one or a few posts started this thread and are keeping it going just to drop their domain names as a method of advertising? Domains for 'singles' etc. Even the first post contains a domain meant to be advertising. The question isn't even legitimate. Just a means of dropping in a getting free advertising.

Old veteran,What do you think is the advertising?

I hate it,but I appreciate it.Because advertisement keeps me know what people care and what they wear.
Originally Posted by Tresil Brandon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Old veteran,What do you think is the advertising?

I hate it,but I appreciate it.Because advertisement keeps me know what people care and what they wear.

I love shopping online!!! Living in Australia, we don't have some shops that you guys in the US have, so I love shopping online for variety and sometimes because it's cheaper as well.

Having said that, I still buy things in shops as well and I don't mind it, but sometimes it's just easier to do it online without someone asking you every 3mins if you needed help. If I need help, I will ask for it!

I love online shopping, but I also love to shop IRL. I mean, online shopping in all honour. But you cant try on the clothes, feel them, or test the make before you buy it.

But on the internet you can shop when you feel like it and there is so much more to choose from.

I just wish that it was cheaper to order from the US to Europe, those darn taxes and custom fees. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

There are many sites that offer free shipping and have domestic shipping nowadays, and the return policy is even better than the ones at the stores, so its just the same as shopping IRL! except even better, cause you can buy it, get it shipped to you for free, try it on at home comfortably and then still you can change your mind and return it! that to me is how all shopping should be like ♥

I think that online shopping is awesome!!! I can always find things for cheaper even if it's only by a few dollars. For instance I just bought the Garnier Skin Renew Dark spot corrector for about $13 on Amazon.com while at my local Walmart it's selling for $19.99 ! Another great thing about online shopping is that you can get things that are only sold online first like the Naked2 Palette ! :)

I buy everything impossibly can online. Makeup, drugstore items, underwears, clothes, shoes. Love the sales and free shipping, but it's the convenience more than anything else.

I absolutely love shopping online! Best thing ever. I really like to take advantage of discounts and items that aren't available in store. Plus, I'm kind of an awkward person who can be easily swayed by sales associates, so I try to stay away from the shops if I'm alone.

This May Sound weird but I Enjoy Buying used clothes online,But for some reason I cant buy jeans there,i have to try them and walk around a bit to feel them. Im the type of person who can have a bad day if im not feeling my clothes that day. I buy all kinds of stuff online from cars to Music. True Story eBay is a great place to buy music from overseas.

Once I have my subscription (paid member) site up and running I will be able to direct you to a website which is referred to as a "mall without walls"...

Hopefully it shouldn't take too long... btw I am from Melbourne, Australia. Nice to have made the acquaintance... Best regards, Ely

Hi, everyone.

As for me,I love online shopping as well especially shopping for fashion things such as handbags, wallets, belts, make-up products, and fashion clothes. I think online shopping is quite convenient. First of all, I can save much time.I don't need to wait in line to buy the things we want.once I purchase a thing at a online shop, I can get my parcel fast. Second, there are a variety of products at online shops. I can buy what I want. The last but the most important is that I can save much money.

So I like online shopping.

Hi, all.[SIZE=9pt] I am new here. Nice to meet you all.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]I found this interesting topic and I want to share my thought as well.[/SIZE]

I also love shopping online as well. O[SIZE=9pt]nline shopping is very convenient. It can not only save a lot of time but also save some expense such as traffic expense. Meanwhile, online shopping is no crowed people & no lining up and fast shipping. We can buy what we want from online shopping. [/SIZE]

In addition, I recommend all of you a nice online store Lure Night. This is an online lingerie shop.  I bought from them for several times. They have a variety of lingerie with good quality and cheap price on sell. The lingerie they sell are very good and cheap price. They provide me good service and discounts. Last week I ordered lingerie form them as my Valentine's Day gift, they shipped my parcel soon and I got it in a week. The lingerie I order is very good and I love to get it.

{link deleted}

Online shopping has it pro's and con's. I myself do shop online, although it is more convenient, time and money saver you should still be cautious because there are some who sell fake items specially on eBay.

Oh I love online shopping!!! You can lie an a coach and shopping at the same time or if I do not go out like these days (to to to cold outside
brrrr.gif
)! The postman bring me the items I ordered few days to my house ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but also I like the " normal shopping" in the city.

The best of online shopping you can buy brands or items you can never ever buy in your city or country ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> AND sometimes it is cheaper online!!!!

**link removed by mod**

Back