What do you think about online shopping?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Online shopping is the latest trend now a days. People are getting more attracted towards online shopping. It has totally changed the way of shopping and made it much easier. It saves lots of time and money. There is no need to go physically anywhere for shopping.

I'm not really a fan of online shopping for clothing and the like for various reasons:

• I like going shopping
  • I need to try everything on before I buy it
  • I hate paying for shipping
  • I hate waiting for shipping
  • I find deals that are just as good in the store as I do online

I'll buy my books for school and electronics and stuff like that online though. It's so much cheaper!

I love online shopping, but I'm always careful about return policies. I make sure That I could return most of the things I purchase online. I don't go out shopping much cause trying to find my size and waiting in line annoys me.

ONLINE SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT..

claps.gif

It is convinience and ease. It saves time, hassles and considerable amount of money as well.

Online Shopping is a convinience and ease. it saves time, hassles and considerable amount of money as well.

I online shop way too much, but sometimes the deals, etc. are better online. I hate paying fr shipping, though.

This is the main way I shop. I agree about the clothes though. With all the vanity sizing these days, I no longer trust labels with sizes on them.

I love it.  I'm a petite, so I generally find a better selection online than in the stores.  Macys.com is a great example - if I go to the store and see something I love, but don't find my size, I can go online and they'll usually have what I want.  Plus, most places are fairly easy for the returns.

i prefer shopping at a regular store.  i like to see the merchandise in front of me, especially for clothes.  plus if i have to return

anything i don't want any problems getting a refund

I love shopping, and also like to do shopping from online portals because it saves time and also we can find latest designs at online stores with heavy discounts.

For me, I really like it. However, I know what brands fit weird, and what shape I am and I can usually tell from looking at photos if something has a weird shape for my body type.

That said, I only shop at places that have a good return/exchange policy.

For example, for shoes, I only buy online from Zappos or Nordies, because I know I can return them if the shoes run weird sizing wise. I always always read reviews too and listen to what people say on there, along with looking at the size charts for each brand if they have them.

Clothes, I only buy from Old Navy because I've been in their stores enough to know what fits me and how it fits me, and Forever 21 is okay if it's just tank tops and stuff like that. Pants, I only buy from Old Navy or NY and Co because I know how those fit.

I absolutely adore online shopping. There's no hassle whatsoever. You don't have to deal with the rude customers or attitudes from a grumpy retail assistance. Besides, every time a packages arrives at my door step, I think of it as a present or a surprise! Especially if you order multiple things - then you'll never know what's inside the box! Fun! 

I love online shopping because I live in a small town and my nearest mall is over an hour away and I get a much bigger selection. However when the oppertunity presents itself I love shopping in store, because I like not having to wait a week to get something as I'm not the most patient person :)

Online shopping!

Its great, very time consuming and so many options are given for everything.

If I know my size and what I want, I would try to order it online since my size usually sells out quickly in store. It also helps if their return policy allows for me to return in store for an online purchase. In terms of makeup, I would try to buy it online if I know approximately what I want. For example, I'm looking for lipstick and I browse for the colour online. Having said that, I prefer to go to the store unless I'm absolutely sure about what I want and the chances of me returning it is low OR they have a return policy where I can buy online and return in store (saves me shipping fees). Online, especially Sephora have better deals with free samples, coupon codes, promotions that aren't available in store. Plus, I get to avoid the crowds.

As a whole, I do both.

I always do online shopping and its better option because I can purchase by comparing with other options and can choose better way.

Yes, I like online shopping, especially cosmetics, I hate to go to the store, the waiter saying forever, In fact, you do not want to buy their brand .on the Internet, I can choose their favorite brand, but online shopping shipping is very expensiveseems   be pretty good, I buy Tmart false eyelashes, they free shipping

Back