What do you use and why- girls only

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i use pads. haven't try tampons yet and i'm not sure i will. i'm intimidated, ya know?

Thanks to Karen B for this Poll lol

I perfer Tampons uptown and pads at Home

Tony not need to reply

Ohh bloody hell I posted this in Makeup section?? OMg MOD pls move this?

lmao batty!!! you're so silly. i had to laugh when i saw this in the makeup forum..hehe

Can I vote a billion times? Tampons, tampons, tampons!! Pads are so gross to me. :puke:

LOL!! :add_wegbrech: :rofl:

i use both! mostly tampons during the day and pads at night. sometimes i feel dry and irritaed and just put a pad on.... i was gonna post a question of which products/brands are better then others. should i post??

I thought of maybe trying different products and rating them and putting them on a website for other women. is that a cool idea? or is there other sites out there like this?

thanks in advance.

Since having my son I haven't really been able to use tampons. So I mainly use pads and panty liners.

I have just stared using Instead and I love them! Ten times better than tampons OR pads.

For some strange reason I recently switched from tampons to pads. I use the Always with wings. They are very thin and stay very dry feeling.

I agree with Tina. During the day I feel better if I'm wearing a tampon, but it's not a good idea to wear them through your entire period so I wear pads at night.

Latest posts

Back