What do you use and why- girls only

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hysterectomy is the technical term we use to say: removal of the uterus.

I wear Tampons during the day and pads at night! I have heavy periods though So sometimes it gets all over the string as I put it in. Does this happen to anyone else? Then it gets on my panties :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> When I wear pads I wear Always overnights and have to wear 2! I hate it sooo bad. I don't know what to do about it! In Tampons I wear Tampax Pearl different sizes depending on the need.

hmm? There is a a Cool wipes cool on contact ( i swear by them) I would try to wipe as much as you can to get the blood off down there as good as you can! Then use the wipe to help with irritation That might help to get a tampon in with out it getting all over..You sound like you have a very heavy period i would see a doctor he might be able to put you on a birth control they usually recommend birth control it some how stables your hormones, lowering your blood flow! I know my mom is going threw this right now Good luck, i know it sucks

Thanks for the reply! I went to my Dr. but he didn't give me nothing. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I asked but he never gave me nothing so I didn't push it. I plan to go back to him next month. He thinks I may have PCOS! I will be sure to ask for some med. for it again. I worry about Birth control because My friend almost died from a Blood clot caused by them, and her friend just died 2 weeks ago from a blood clot in her heart from Birth control. Wonder if there is any other med. that would help with that other than birth control.

Wow Blood clot huh? Makes me worry! How can i tell if i have a blood clot? He may have some kinda of hormonal balance pill for you!

I wear pads and I buy the thin ones. My periods are light due to being on birth control.

I too have PCOS. I can use tampons only on lightest days. I use a menstrual cup or a menstrual diaphragm with a pad on heavy days.

i feel bad for the girls who have heavy period i really do i hate mine and its not even that heavy

Mostly pads....or pads + tampon. I usually get a flow way too heavy for even super plus by itself...so I could only use a tampon by itself if I'm going swimming or something. It sucks! My sister uses those menstrual cup things and she loves it. People think it's weird though. I can't use it; I think I'd fill the cup in like 3 hrs D: I hate periods! Pads chaff too! Now that you guys mention it, I might check out those cloth ones..!

I have endometriosis and a very very heavy flow. Even bc doesn't help all that much. I have no choice but to use pads and tampons at the same time, night and day. It sucks.

:10: yeah, that really sucks.

also i might add i use a lot of pain relievers, and unfortunately i belong to those girls who get migraines at the same time. arg, makes you wanna stay in bed the whole day.

"Always" pads, I like those cos they are thin and they are really good at absorbing. I hate the chunky pads though. Never tried tampons.

Latest posts

Back