What do you use and why- girls only

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! I HATE pads, but I can't get myself to wear tampons. I have tried and tried but I feel so uncomfortable and no I'm not a virgin, so that shouldn't be the issue. I try atleast once every month to try and get used to a tampon, but I just can't.

Well, I had TSS from tampons before, so I stick to pads. I am so country, I love the big ones that go from my rear end to my belly, lol. Just makes me feel more comfortable.

I use tampons and pads, depending on my mood. My flow really varies, unfortunately, so sometimes tampons are too dry and uncomfortable...

Well, I'm a virgin. lol. Growing up, my mom always told me that I wasn't allowed to wear tampons until I got married! LOL. I've never tried tampons. I honestly don't see how that could ever be comfortable? How could you not feel that? lol.

Anyway, yeah...pads for me.

if you insert them correctly, then you can't feel them at all. I remember when I first put one in, it felt very uncomfortable, but you have to relax your muscles and push it further up. Ew, sounds gross. Anyway, I was just going to say that I have found the holy grail of tampons. I was never a tampon fan except if I had to go swimming or something, but I am converted - they're called Moxies. I don't know if they're only available in australia, but they come in these cute striped tins, and the wrappers have little bows printed on them where they twist apart. They are so glamourous and they make my period a joy. If that's possible.

Moxie - Stay Pretty.

if you are going to try tampons for the first time, ALWAYS get the mini ones. The smallest ones you can find will be the most comfortable for first time use. Maybe my flow isn't that heavy but I use minis every day because they're more comfortable. I wear pads at night.

im always worried about TSS with tampons what were the symtoms and is TSS the same as sepsis shock ( infection in the blood)

Haha, aww they're adorable. I like how there's no applicator, and even the individual wrappings are bio-degradable! Too bad they're only available in Australia. Are they a lot more expensive than regular tampons??

I use tampons and pads. I have a very heavy flow for the first 2 days of my period. I use the super tampons and sometimes they only last an hour. I'm considering moving to something like the Divacup and making my own pads. It's horrific how many tampons and pads a woman will get through in her life.

tampon during the day, pads at night. you are not suppose to sleep with a tampon in

I had a really high fever, I had a rash that kinda looked like sunburn. I was 15 when i had it, and I did not know. My hand and feet were really cold also. I really dont know how, but my throat started to bleed out. I passed out and that's how my mother knew that something was wrong.

The thing about tampons is that it is best not to use the high-absorbency ones. We all know what it takes for bacteria to grow. Heat, moisture,a nd darkness and that's all that a vagina has. You have to change them often, and not let them stay in you for a long time.

I also use instead cups or the divacup. IF not i use a tampon during the day, and pad at night. For the record, i hate pads lol

I don't think moxies are much more expensive than regular tampons.. I mean, obviously they're more expensive than the supermarket brand, but I don't find the supermarket brand comfortable at all. Moxies cost about the same as other 'brand' names, (haha, brand names) but basically I think they cost about $6 for 3 tins of 16 tampons, which sounds pretty good to me!

I use pads only, the more bulky and "covering" the better. I use the Kotex Overnight with wings. They have velcro and stay put. I can't use tampons, my cramps are 1,000x worse with them in and they are already excrutiating enough.

i use tampons.....during the day and pads at night.....

tampons i love it feels like you dont have ur period...if i use pads during the day its so squisy and you feel everything i hate that feeling....So i wear it at night...sometimes i will sleep with the tampon if its not heavy...plus its good to give your systema break.....and it can cause some disese i forgot what it is....it says it on the tampons...

I use mostly tampons and insteads if I need to not be worried about changing my protection for a long period of time. Except for my first day which is heavy flow, I never have problems with either...I have to agree with everyone though, tampons are really drying at the end of my cycle. I try to get all the absorbencies so that I can wear a light flow one then, which does tend to feel better.

I use pads..i have tried tampons a few times and i found it to hurt when removing because my flow is always regular to light and when the psoitiong was wrong taking it out nearly killed me. now im scared haha:eusa_wall:

i have always used tampons..i find then to be much cleaner and not so bulky when i walk. and its super easy to replace...(i dont like to see blood) :sick:

Well, I went out and bought myself some tampons, In a mixed pack, I got light, regular and super in the box, The first one felt abit weird at first, But now I gotta say I love em! I cant beleive I never used them before, I actually for the first time enjoyed my period lol they are sooo comfy

Back