What is the best foundation you have tried?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by candacecorey If I had to pick 3 drug store brands it would be:
1. Black Opal

2. Iman

3. Sonia Kushuk concealer set

If I had to pick 3 department store brands it would be:

1. Lancome

2. Bobbi Brown

3. Prescriptives

Man! You're good! Can you teach me how to read minds too?
tocktock.gif
This is exactly what I was thinking. I especially love Iman... it is such a luxory brand among other drugstore makeup.

I agree with many ppl here that revlon works well haha, and good price, i use revlon oil free liquid foundation, also use maybelline dream matte but this one makes my face too shiny. I always use guerlain loose powder for my finish, it makes me feel my MU skill far more improved
silvia.gif

L'oreal Infalliable 16hour Never Fail Make-up....yep i know it's had bad reviews.

But this stuff works great for me!

I found my perfect shade which is 015 Porcelian and i couldn't get a better match for my skin colour, i'm usually too pale for a lot of foundations.

Anyhow it lasts all day on me, ok i know this is very bad and a one off but i slept in it once and it was still there in the morning lol!

Originally Posted by RedKisses L'oreal Infalliable 16hour Never Fail Make-up....yep i know it's had bad reviews. But this stuff works great for me!

I found my perfect shade which is 015 Porcelian and i couldn't get a better match for my skin colour, i'm usually too pale for a lot of foundations.

Anyhow it lasts all day on me, ok i know this is very bad and a one off but i slept in it once and it was still there in the morning lol!

yah ... i was surprised to see the reviews so low for this foundation, i love it too
biggrin.gif

For me Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation. Clinique, Lancome both broke me out. In the summer Duel Coverage Powder Foundation by MK

My fave foundations for my combo skin:

liquid: Px flawless skin

Chanel DPF

loose mineral: Physician's Formula loose mineral wear

cream: loreal quickstick

merle norman smart finish compact

Cover FX sheered down. I'm so pale and it's the only thing that's worked to get an exact colour for me. It doubles as my concealer too.

The best foundation I've tried is:

CoverGirl Queen Collection...an absolute PERFECT match!! It doesn't even look as if I'm wearing foundation. Love it!!

my fave is aromaleigh mmu.

i have worn both the glissade and the voile formulations and i am torn between the two.

glissade is for dry/sensitive skin and voile is for oily/combo skin. i like both ... i might have to try mixing them!

OMG..I have tried every brand and type of foundation that you can think of, and after a ten year search...

My HG is Mac's studio fix fluid!
rockwoot.gif

I guess my favorite overall is Bareminerals, because of the ease of use and now it gives just the right amount of coverage. I have combo skin and it's good for that as well.

Latest posts

Back