What is the shiniest gloss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mac-whore Im looking for a way shiner gloss, too. I've never tried MAC's clear l/g.. have you? Yes, it wasn't shiny enough. Okay, it was pretty shiny, but I want more shine!!

Originally Posted by Zoey What about Guerlain Kisskiss glosses? Do you have a pic with it on? I don't want to spend like $25 on a lipgloss only to be dissapointed.

Sally's has some liplosses that comes in a tube like the Mac clear lipglass that is really shiny and lasts for hours. I emailed a Sephora makeup artist and she told me the shiniest lipglosses were Urban Decay, Hard Candy, Bourjois, and Makeup Forever's Fascinating lipgloss.

Yeah Sally Hansen's Diamond lip gloss (not sure what exactly the name is) are really shiny as well.

Although I don't use them because of the high amount of glitter, I found Lancome Juicy Tubes to be very shiney

you should go to sephora and try a bunch of different ones =) instead of going to a department store where they are about commission and dont want you going to a different brand

What about MAC lip glosses, they are highly pigmented and will have a good range.Worth Checking.

Originally Posted by -KT- I have a lipgloss from Bath and Body works called CO Bigelow Ultra menthe lip shine. It is incredibley shiny and is very minty.It makes it so your breathe is always fresh smelling. I have to agree with you, I think this gloss is EXTREMELY shiny! I love it!
smile.gif

I second bourjois glosses... I had one that was super shiny... But i really like the look of glam shine (maybe i'll post a pic?)

Originally Posted by lia_matos I second bourjois glosses... I had one that was super shiny... But i really like the look of glam shine (maybe i'll post a pic?) Please do! I *think* I've used it, but loreal has so many diff lipsticks/glosses it may have been another one

Here, i took some pics... Unfortunately, it's 6 p.m. here and the lighting is crappy crappy so the pics didn't got very good...

There are 2 piccies: 1 with no lipgloss and another wearing L'oreal Glam Shine (i don't know what color is) - it looks shinier IRL

Wow you have such full lips!

I think that gloss is more glittery than just shiny... I think I've used it and I liked the color I got. ^^ But it wasn't shiny enough for me.

Hmm... I only see glitter on it when i try to remove. I think you want the look of a pic that it's an avatar here (a red lippie eating an apple)...

Originally Posted by cardboardboxed I may have to try that just for the lychee flavor... I LOVE LYCHEES! Let me know how it works out!!!!! love, tin :)

Back