What is the shiniest gloss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO!!!

sally hansen has this one that made my lips shine like GLASS, but i swear i can't remember it and i just threw it out the other day because my baby cousin bit it. if i remember, i'll post!

alot of glosses out there are shiny. i don't think i can tell if one is shinier than the other

UM...I think you may just want to start slathering Vaseline on your lips or eat a greasy piece of fried chicken....just kidding. N-E way, I think if you pair MAC clear lipglass with with another very shiney gloss you may get the effect you are looking for....

Well, the pic that Lia_matos posted was one by lancome that has two steps,but you can just buy the gloss part on eBay.It's called Juicy wear,I think.The pic that is used as an avatar.I had to be specific there,lol.

Originally Posted by -KT- I have a lipgloss from Bath and Body works called CO Bigelow Ultra menthe lip shine. It is incredibley shiny and is very minty.It makes it so your breathe is always fresh smelling. I have this, too. It's REALLY shiny.

What about MAC's lip lacquers? They are pretty shiney, even more so than the lipglasses. I like the Flirt! ones too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lglala84 That pic you posted was super glossy and shiny to me. What were you using? Uhm I can't remember. Some clear stuff by loreal, over lipstick.

Originally Posted by Quiana UM...I think you may just want to start slathering Vaseline on your lips or eat a greasy piece of fried chicken....just kidding. N-E way, I think if you pair MAC clear lipglass with with another very shiney gloss you may get the effect you are looking for.... Okay I'll try that! (not the vaseline or chicken.. EWW!) but pairing lipglass with another shiny gloss

I was feeling this way some time ago and i finally forgot it..
sleepyhead.gif

Has anyone tried dior addict?it seems to be super shiny..

Estee Lauder seems to be good in lipsticks generally too.

Wow! That's wayyyyy shiny! I doubt I can be of any help, but maybe this w/e I can dig through my traincase and see what I can find.

Originally Posted by Lindabear im not sure which vs gloss u tried but the shiniest gloss i ever tried is vs sweettalk :] Sweettalk has been shiniest for me also.

Hello,

Zoey mentioned it allready.

Guerlain Kisskiss gloss is very good, i have it myself and it;s really pigmented and thick/sticky from structure.

guerlaingloss7-2004.jpg

Maybe also a recommendation would be Rimmel Lip Vinyl, less then the Guerlain but also a very nice one.

699005.jpg

I have noticed that not all Revlon's SL lipgloss are shiny, but Cherries in the Glow and hearthrob red are very shiny, looks dripping wet.

How much gloss do you put on? If I pack MAC lipglass on it looks basically like those ads, but the strange thing is the shininess is not that visible on pictures... Rimmel Vinyl Lip photographs better/shinier, but the texture is more runny, not a good option for packing on... or a you looking for one that will give you that look when wearing just a little amount?

Back