What is the worst fragrance you've ever smelled?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say Ciara. It's that drugstore perfume that was popular in the early nineties. It makes me gag! FYI, Ciara the singer was named after the perfume. I think her father bought her mom a bottle and that's where she got the name from.

I can't stand fragrances like Light Blue, Be Delicious, those with jasmine - for example Alien, Pure Poison. And generaly most of the floral scents.

britney spears fantasy - what is this? straight sugar?

aquolina pink sugar - gives me a headache if used in a medium-large quantity.

chanel no.5 - seriously.. what is the deal with this smell?

anything from b&bw.. with a few [small] exceptions, every smell in that store gives me a headache from hell.

There was one that had a floral smell to it. I got the worst headache ever. I can not even remember the name.

For men I can not stand Polo, but I love Drakkar. I just have a thing for my dh wearing it. Maybe since it reminds me of when we first started dating. That was in the early 90's. I still love it though.

This is funny....my brother used to wear Brut going out on his dates, and to this day I still love that smell!! My Mom uses Sunflower by Elizabeth Arden, and though I don't like it too much it reminds me of her and I kinda like it for that reason only.

Jean Nate. It's from the 1970's. My mother-in-law loves it . . . how fortunate for me.

Well, the good news is that if they don't still sell it, she has a 25 year supply in her bathroom. Yay!

Chanel No 5 (after reading the replies here, I'm glad I'm not the only one)

Clinique Happy (gives me a total headache)

Hot Couture (I used to like this, but now blahhh)

My mom used to wear this stuff called Evening in Paris--and it smelled like Vicks Salve. I swear--than there was this stuff called Blue Wlatz--anybody remember these???

Vanilla Fields. Anything with a strong vanilla scent. It actually turns my stomach.

Latest posts

Back