What is the worst fragrance you've ever smelled?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlo's glow was the tackiest smelling perfume ive ever known... the odd thing is whilst some fragrances like chanel 5 and poison dont smell right to me, they smell divine on so many other ladies!

but jlo always smelt like butt when i smelt it on people.
scream3.gif

I don't like glow by j lo, colors, shalimar,ck one, youth dew, white linen, curve, and umm...

This sh*t is DISGUSTING!!!!!! My old best friend used to wear it ALL the time and it would make me want to VOMIT all over her... and she loved this damn stuff. UGHHH... horrible! lol

CURVE_W.jpg

You know what's funny? VS Love Spell gets old after literally 30 days of sitting around. It starts to smell funky, trust me, I work at VS D: I know!

- Very Sexy for Her 1

- Rapture from VS

- So in Love from VS

- Breathless from VS

- Bare Instinct from VS

- Bare Bronze splash

- Chanel No. 5

- Curious by Britney Spears D:

- Halo from VS

- Divine from VS

- ANY Demeter fragrance.

Funny story. I was on a road trip with my friends, and I told this girl who was dating our friend to stop spraying Chanel on herself. And she thought I was kidding and sprayed it on me and I sprayed my lunch all over her lap
biggrin.gif

SO FUNNY that you bring this up.

I had smelled what I THOUGHT was Agent Provacateur in the London Airport and THOUGHT I loved it..... When I came back home I ordered it and it was NOT the same thing I THOUGHT i had smelled...it smells like an old lady.... It was 80 dollars and I can't return it. I gave it to someone and told them the story...they brought it back the next day and said it was "horrible" ... LOL... I guess I just need to be more careful next time.

moschino i love love and britney spears curious smells like something curled up in the bottles and died! they smell so nasty....gag me!

With womens scents I can not stand Britney Spears Curious but when it comes to men I can't stand anything by Deisel...The few I have smelt have smelt like fly spray.

Shania Twain is a favorite of mine but her perfume is the worst, worst, worst scent I've ever tested. I swear it smelled like malt liquor to me.

Personally I also had a bad experience with Ralph Lauren's Safari. After applying it, the scent changed on me. An hour later it smelled like straight up cut grass. And who wants to smell like newly mown lawn?

I must concur that Clinque Happy isn't the nicest one around, I hate body sprays like Lynx it smells like toilet spray, but that's not really a perfume now is it.

Regarding all the posts about the Brittany Spears scent....WHAT ELSE COULD WE POSSIBLY EXPECT FROM HER Ha Ha....All you have to do is look at her to know you don't want anything associated with her...that's my opinion anyway

Originally Posted by tarpley612 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Regarding all the posts about the Brittany Spears scent....WHAT ELSE COULD WE POSSIBLY EXPECT FROM HER Ha Ha....All you have to do is look at her to know you don't want anything associated with her...that's my opinion anyway That's so true. Even though her fragrances smell bad, the bottles are pretty.

CK Eternity. Period. I had a high school friend who bathed in it, and it was so sickening!

Latest posts

Back