What is the worst fragrance you've ever smelled?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
- Poison - ew!

- Opium (yak!)

- Giorgio Beverly Hills ( :: barf :: )

- The new Paris Hilton one... wtf?

- Obsession ( :: gag :: )

- Mitsouko, by Guerlain - I like Shalimar, though.

I don't really dislike Estee Lauder, I just think the perfumes smell a bit... blah.

I also like Chanel No. 5, which has got SO much hate on this thread... lol.

And I love wearing Thierry Mugler's Angel in the winter, but some people wear it in HIGH SUMMER and it just gives me a headache. :: stab ::

Same for TM Alien.
frown.gif

On men...

- FAHRENHEIT. KILL IT KILL IT DEAD WITH FIRE.

Especially when they MARINADE in it. YUK.

- Axe, or Lynx, when they OD on it.

But basically, ANY perfume will stink when overused... I was once travelling with a woman, who was wearing Delices de Cartier, my favourite perfume... BUT HAD EVIDENTLY USED IT IN PLACE OF A SHOWER. Can you spell, REEK?

Anything JLO, Chanel... Lacoste. Yuck. Um, loads more since I'm pretty sensitive to strong smells. Makes my stomach hurt bad.

Biggest pet peeve on guys are the ones who dose this shiet up like nothing. When I go to hug them & I smell them, fine. Not when I'm 10 ft away from them.

Calvin Klein's "CK One". It was supposed to be their unisex fragrance.
yuck.gif

It's a chanel one - but not sure which, it's either Coco Mademoiselle or Allure! PUKE! My ex-housemate used to baste herself in it and I could smell it through the whole house!

To me the worst men's cologne is Tommy. OMG, it makes me want to gag. I forbade my office partner from using it near me because I found it so repulsive.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Calvin Klein's "CK One". It was supposed to be their unisex fragrance.
yuck.gif
Yuk, yeah I hate CK1 as well. It was trendy for a while and my ex bought me a bottle of it. blech, I really don't need to smell like my brother!

Glow by J.Lo - smells like cheap air freshener that's used in public washrooms

Although I must say, my friend has it and it doesn't smell that bad on her.

Givenchy- Amarige My mom wears it and it's the only perfume that makes me sneeze and my throat scratchy. yuk.

I hated Guerlain Shalimar. I'm someone who gets compliments on every fragrance I wear. That was the first perfume that just did not work with my body chemistry.

I would not say this is "the worst fragrance I ever smelled", but Live Luxe by Jennifer Lopez makes me really really nauseous, at first smell I thought it was really nice, very sweet, but I thought it was a nice summer scent, and I found out that every time I wore it and got on a car or train, I would get so nauseous that it became unbearable. So no more of that for me.

Aacckk! LOL

I like and wear so many of the ones listed here, like VS Lovespell, JLo's Live, and Britney Spears' Fantasy. I don't like Curious though.

The worst EVER for me -- seriously made me sick to my stomach -- is that older fragrance Sand & Sable. Uurrrgggg. Awful.

Latest posts

Back