What is the worst fragrance you've ever smelled?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Estee Lauder Youth Dew.. it is disgusting! I can't believe that any one would actually wear it, it smells like old musty dirt!

Originally Posted by Possum White Linen by Estee Lauder.For some reason it always makes me sneeze
plthumbsdown.gif

I agree... and I dont like most estee lauder fragrances. I only like beautiful sheer.hehe, I like many perfumes listed in this thread... especially Touch of Pink
wink.gif

I cannot think about ahy fragrance that I REALLY hate, but I am sure there was something like that...actually now that I read the whole thread I have to agree with repulsion for Elizabeth Tylor's perfumes.

i can't say any one in particular, just the ones that are sold really, really, really,

cheap. i hate them because they all seem to smell way tooo strong. almost like

they don't have a unique scent of their own. if that makes sense

I don't like Hugo Boss perfumes.. I think one is called Red or something like that, but it smells like horrible

I don't like any Elizabeth Taylor, Estee Lauder perfumes.. They smell old, musty, and reek of old woman smell!

Obsession

OMG Shalimar

Amarige

Chloe

My mother had it a looooong time ago and I still hate it.

Envy

I can keep going with this list of terrible yucky smells

I HATE HATE HATE Calvin Klein Eternity!!! I smell that crap coming from a mile away!!! It makes me want to vomit, I get a headache , and a stomachache. I got it as a gift from a friend in college and didn't like it then but I played it off. Well, the guy I was dating at the time asked me to let him have it for his siter but then I found out he gave it to the girl he was cheating on me with!!! So,I hate it even more b/c of that...Can you believe this guy??

Ive always felt i had a nose for scents, i am extremely picky when it comes to perfumes, i absolutely HATE : Angel though!! and any CK perfume!!

Update, I recently had an encounter with Amerige. I was in a downtown stores clothing department and this scent hit my nose, UGH!! I tried to leave the area but the scent seemed to follow me. Turns out the lady adjacent to me was wearing that nasty $#!+. Do people realise how strong that stuff is? It made me want to vomit.
ill.gif
Also, Eternity = bug spray.

is it just me or does estee lauders "pleasures" smell like raid? LMAO!!!!! and my poor hubby bought it for me for mothers day 2 years ago!!!! LOL!!!

Originally Posted by sherice /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree with you on the chanel no. 5!!! It stinks!
yuck.gif
. Why the hell does it cost so much..it smells cheap too hehe I totally agree! It smells awful, and some people just swear by it
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by ilafa /img/forum/go_quote.gif def. chanel no. 5!
yuck.gif
sick.gif
icon_puke_r.gif
even though it's a classic i thought i was the only one who felt that way because its a classic. lol It really does smell! I cant stand glow by j.lo.

all of jlo i dont like it its not unique smells like other scents and imation scents stinks

Ashanti - Precious Jewel. My mom bought two sets of this (one for me and her) just because she she thought the bottle was pretty when she saw it at the store. It was absolutely horrible! I can't even explain what it smelled like. It just nasty. I felt bad for not wearing it because she bought it for me but it turns out she hated it too so we both trashed it. Needless to say I won't go near any cheap perfumes after smelling that horrible scent.

I agree with everyone who said Chanel no. 5. It is way too heavy for my liking and it reminds me of old woman who soak theirselves with it.

I also agree with J Lo Glow. It's smells so cheap and fake.

I also dislike J Lo Live. Too Citrusy for my taste

Back