What is the worst fragrance you've ever smelled?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the like, flowery smells I don't usually like. Like Peora or something to that effect at Bath and Body Works. It smells TERRIBLE.

britney spear's curious = yak ugh err
yuck.gif

I hate anything that contains a lot of musk in it. Or anything that has a lot of floral notes in it.

I hate hate hate victoria's secrets body splashes... Flowery and strange to me..

youth dew and cool water for women. youth dew just smells awfull and cool water gives me a headache. I don't think coolwater is a girly smell.

hmm my husband and i were smelling all the cologones and perfumes the other day at the store lol there was a bunch of perfumes in really weird but cool shaped bottles bot omg they stunk so bad i thought they would smell pretty cuz of the bottle but never ever judge something by its looks ewww! there was also this burberry crap yuck yuck yuck! i am totally in love with tommy boy tho it has got to be my favorite scent ever and i used to wear it myself lol yeah i know im not a boy! but the one that i do wear and i am also in love with is rimmel london the pink one not the blue omg im soo into this scent and plus its only 12$ at walmart! woo hoo

Anything celebrity-endorsed, really. There's something about a celebrity's face on a perfume ad that just makes me think that more money went into hiring the celebrity spokesmodel than into quality ingredients.

The Naomi Campbell ones are particularily offensive, at least on me. Let's hope they work better for someone else.

LOL... Some fragrances smell so bad they smell like cat urine. Youth Dew comes to mind as well as Aromatics Elixir<different cosmetics company> BUT I love Shalimar....

Originally Posted by simplykrazy07 i truly can not stand VS love spell, every girl at school wears it, it just makes my stomach turn.
eusa_wall.gif
my daughter wears this and so does one of my co-workers I swear it's made of rotten fruit. That's what it reminds me of. I love Armani's Sensi it's my favorite scent right now. I can't stand obsession, poision the really strong over powering scents. There is another one that has a really sweet smell I don't know what it is but when ever I smell it I literally get sick to my stomache and get a really bad headache.

Originally Posted by tourmaline2777 I have to agree whith the Youth dew. My mom had this when I was younger and It was always horrible to. A few other I dont like are:L'air du temps

White Diamonds

White Linen

White Shoulders

Clinique Happy

Estee Lauder Pleasures

Yes, anything by Elizabeth Taylor is particularly repelling!!
I've seen a ton of references for VS Love Spell. Note to self: stop wearing it.

I find that most Avon smells like bug spray, and Prada is pretty offensive.

I never could understand how anyone liked the smell of Patchouli, either. It smells like dirt to me.
yuck2.gif

aromatics elixir

victoria's secret love spell

bath & body works freesia

chanel no.5

Chanel n°5, don't get the big deal about it!

Emporio Armani City Glam, too bad cuz I love the other Emporio Armani fragrances.

Originally Posted by kaeisme Any by Estee Lauder..it just smells old...and I can't stand Polo..ewwwwww... estee lauder has a new one pure white linen i like its not old

Back