What is the worst fragrance you've ever smelled?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most recent is Prada. It makes me feel sick.

It was my birthday recently and my friend got me a "large bottle" I`ve passed it on to someone else thankfully.

Gap Scents Dream makes me ill...sometimes my bestfriend forgets and wears it.

Jean-Paul Gaultier...ewww cant stand it!!! But love Maybe baby from Benefit though!

Chanel No. 5..i don't get what people see in it.

Victoria's Secret Love Spell bodyspray makes me gag

Originally Posted by simplykrazy07 i truly can not stand VS love spell, every girl at school wears it, it just makes my stomach turn.
eusa_wall.gif
I don't like vs love spell either. Every girl at my job wears it. It smells like hair grease!

Ive gone right off Babydoll by YSL.Maybe the prefume is off but it just smells horrible!

Everyone is going to think i'm crazy but....

I don't like anything outside of body spray. i feel that colognes and perfume are too strong

Usually anything they have in a drugstore or at Sears. I think MMU Cosmetics has some pretty (okay) not really good smelling stuff (some is good, some stinks). I have bought from some REALLY good etailers before, different fragrance scents, and some REALLY bad (I'm a pro at it!). Usually people cannot do a "CARAMEL" scent for the life of them. It ends up smelling like urine!

Some people cannot do chocolate scents, either, it takes skill!

I have to agree whith the Youth dew. My mom had this when I was younger and It was always horrible to. A few other I dont like are:

L'air du temps

White Diamonds

White Linen

White Shoulders

Clinique Happy

Estee Lauder Pleasures

Fragrances are my guilty pleasure, but the one's that really repulse me are:

Tommy-Girl Boy anything

CK ONE

JOOP gag&heave the guys that wear it are always greasy

Poison, although I have smelled it on one woman and was like, "OOH, that's what it's supposed to smell like!" but that was an isolated incident

Drakkar hello, 1989 called...

Tabu

Giorgio the call girl special

Wings

Anything by AVon

I hate pretty much anything by Avon and by Dior. And I hate, hate, hate Axe / Tag.

I have a few that give me an instant headache . Cool Water for women, my sister loves it,Red Door and Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden. I think they smell too strong

That Exclamation one almost made me feel like my nose was bleeding. Also an ex of mine wore some hideous Stetson Sierra cologne that was really revolting on him.

Definitely Axe. Usually because it is used in such oppressive amounts. It's just gag worthy

SOme of those "Smell This" knock off of Demeter PMU's are nauseating. I had one that was so sweet it gagged me -- caramel I think.

Dior Poison, I don't generally have something against oriental scents, but this one (along with Amouage) are like the heaviest annoying perfumes I've ever smelled

Back