What is the worst fragrance you've ever smelled?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything Coolwater. It makes me retch. Sunflowers (Elizabeth Arden? Do they even still make it?) was a fragrance I used to wear in middle school, but it started giving me a really bad headache one day and that was that. Actually, most fragrances give me headaches and/or make me feel sick to my stomach. Oh, another one I absolutely cannot stand? Angel by Thierry Mulger.

What's funny is Chanel N. 5 is one of my favorites. Totally opposite of most of you!

Giorgio Beverly Hills I think it was called...it was a hype in the '80 or '90. The most horrible perfume I ever smelled! some offices overhere even forbid their employees to wear it..

Estee Lauder Youth Dew is awful. My Mom wore this when I was young, it smells like burbon. The company had the nerve to create an updated version!!!

chanel n°5, i smelled it once wondering why so many women like it. ewww.

i also smelled Pur poison, and it stinks !

ditto on Opium, ewwww.

Definitely Chanel No. 5, have to agree on the Shalimar, and just that nasty old lady/whore perfume that so many people for some reason think smells good (I have no idea what it is, but it smells awful - some woman in front of me in class was wearing it the other night, and she just smelled - well, dirty!)

I don't know if it's the WORST I ever smelled, but Givenchy Very Irresistable is pretty bad. I also got this perfume oil roll-on from gap body called Silk Yuzu, and omg, it made me smell like the worst, most intense BO ever!

Have to say: Opium, Youth Dew, White Shoulders....all of these fragrances just thinking about them is making me sick now.
sleepyhead.gif
sleepyhead.gif

VS Love Spell. Ugh, my friend just recently started to wear it around and everytime I smell I feel like gagging
frown.gif

Oh and Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue. Just doesn't appeal to me at all.

The new Estee Lauder. I can't recall the name off the top of my head but it's a floral scent. It smells like a funeral home or something. Way too strong.

El Youth Dew makes me feel sick to my stomach and I have a very strong stomach. And the worst has to be Snow by Demeter I bought a bottle and took a whiff and went to the bathroom to vomit... Sorry for the TMI I never had such bad reaction before....

Latest posts

Back