What is the worst fragrance you've ever smelled?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anais anais. my mom gave me one but i returned it back because i cant stand the smell. im also partially averse to floral/citrusy scents.

Oh goodness there are so many but the first few that come to mind are:

Juicy Couture

White Diamonds ( so loud the PD could smoke out criminals with it )

Poison

Curve

Evening in Paris and Blue Waltz sound nauseating!! I haven't heard of them. I used to like Giorgio, does anyone know that one? Went off it though..

The body shop's Dewberry. ( I think it's long discontimued now ) My mean boss used to wear it and everytime I smelled it, it made me mad! lol

Karl Kani = bug spray

Gucci Rush = somebody needs to wash

J Lo Glo = puke on demand

Lolita Lempika = perfume meets mothballs

Jean Nate = wtf?

Joop for men = funkmeister

i HATE anything FLORAL!! i recieved a present, Gucci Envy.. BLAH!!! but def. anything floral makes me gag! and Aqua Di Gio, i hate when guys try to rock that smell like their sh** dont stink.. hahahha really it was 6 years ago maybe longer when that was it!

Emeraude. It's a fairly old scent, I think. I remember being quite young, smelling it for the first time and then gagging. I don't know why I hate it so much, or what makes it so awful. It's what I think evil old ladies smell like. Ha ha.

Runner up: Avon's Night Musk

Ack! I just went back and read through a bunch of these...I have to admit, I wear JLo Glow sometimes. Maybe it's my own body oils mixing with it, but I always get tons of compliments when I wear it. Even from strangers *shrug*

Also wanted to echo everyone's vote on Chanel No 5. I *wanted* to like it, since it's a classic, etc. I just can't though.
frown.gif

Philosophy's Amazing Grace-This stuff stinks to me and I wish Christina Carlino (creator of Philosophy) would get off her high horse

Estee Lauder's Youth Dew-OMG Disgusting

Love's BabySoft-ummmm, no

Lancome's Hypnose-what the hec?

Chanel's Chance-I'm sorry y'all but my nose hates this

I had to come back and add one more....Clinique's Elixir-the worst ever

PINK SUGAR!!!

i felt really sick after applying pink sugar, i really thought i had a stomach virus coming on, until i washed it off and i felt fine.

it smells like burning caramel.

BRITNEY SPEARS CURIOUS

i liked this for a few days until i found it to be cheap smelling and too sweet. its now in my husbands bathroom for those not so pleasant smelly bathroom moments, it works wonders as an air freshner
biggrin.gif

Back