What is your hair goal?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to grow mine long right now, I want at least 3 more inches. I also want to change the color maybe with highlights or just go completely to a lighter blonde. I like Jennifer Aniston's hair but mine's not as thick, so we'll see how it goes.

I also have "cowlicks" in the front that I'm trying to smooth out :icon_roll

i'm trying to figure out more hair style things for my hair. it's thick and heavy. and i have no skill in hair styling. lol

My hair was longer then this, but i like thick long hair and it also depends if it looks good. Actually i like it a little shorter so you can do more styles with it, long hair can also be heavy and can look strange also when it`s to long. Some of my cousins don`t look good with long hair, but they still want them i really dunno why. Cuz short hair looks good also if you have the right cut.

I actually like this thread. I want to colour my hair, and have it on my shoulder when curled, I'm almost there.

Hm... i actually would cut my hair short if it would look good, i really like that "angel/cute" kinda looking short hair. I especially like SMG`s hair when its short (so cute).

I did liked her hair also in the beginning when she was in Friends, but later not so much anymore and it doesn`t look thick anymore. But i like the color on her. :icon_smil

Actually the very first pic, of Jennifer Lopez, is what I'm going for. Beautiful! The length and style, not the color. I can't go light like that because I relax my hair and if I tried to highlight it too, it would all break off.

I used to have really long hair down past my bra strap, but it was in it's natural curly state and it was this big mop. I ended up wearing it in a clip or bun every day. I didn't hate my curls but after having them my whole life I was ready for a change. I didn't feel stylish so I cut half of it off and started relaxing, and now I'm kinda trapped in it.

dont have a particualr hair style in mind right now, at least not a permanent one!

though my main goal is to keep it healthy, shiny and to have a nice hair cut a fter growing it back, after 3 months or so :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh, so you're a badu baby. glad to see a sister holding it down! you must post some pics!

www.tumbaabierta.com/noticias/noticias_68.htmlwww.extractando.com/.../ www.celebritypicturesarc.../.../

www.mybiorhythms.com/Aaliyah.htmwww.beaconschool.org/~chill/PICTURES.html www.celebritycd.com/aaliyah/aaliyah_10.htmlwww.tumbaabierta.com/noticias/noticias_68.htmlwww.extractando.com/.../ www.celebritypicturesarc.../.../

My goal is to grow my hair out and get a cut like Mary-Kate Olsen...I love her hair cut and color(it will take a while to grow that long though!)

my goal is: to either restrict myself from putting my long hair in a bun or ponytail, or just getting a nice cute looking cut. Problem is i dont know if short hair would look good on me, and it takes WAY too long to wait for it to grow back again:icon_roll

Back