What is your hair goal?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My goal is to make the most of my hair! Instead of straightening it every day I want to experiment more.. which is why I just went and brought a brand new curling iron, a barrel curling iron and a spiral curling iron! I'm also tempted to cut in a fringe but am a little scared of it going wrong!

I'm growing my hair out (again). I typically have long, layered hair...usually down to my bra strap, but I cut it after my 2nd was born. Since then, I have been struggling to get it long again. Well, I enjoyed it short (jawline) for about 2 months, then I missed my long hair. However, whenever I went to get a "trim" I'd get butchered or they'd do this flippy, wingy thing with my hair..making even harder to grow out.

I am so happy that my hair is now almost back down to my bra strap. I found a great stylist who does great long layers, and didn't butcher me. Yay!

My hair goals are to have healthy, shiny hair that reaches down my back. I've been trying to acheive this for years. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sadly, I think my hair's natural stopping point is much shorter than I'd like but I have managed to make my hair shinier & healthier. I guess 2 out of 3 isn't so bad.

My goal is to grow out my natural hair color and not resort to being blonde again, even though it will look pretty bad in the meantime. And to keep it long, because it looks better when it's longer!

well my goal is to have my hair look like aaliyah's when its straight and like mya's when its curly

I am going to cut mine, as it is 1/2 way down my butt to probably 3/4's down my back and add 3-4 different colors of streaks ranging from med brown to a cool blonde. I am a brunette right now.

I want thicker hair!! o__O

and get a nice blend of colors in my hair. i had black hair all my life, I wanna do something about it.

Yeah baby! Afros rock! Those are some really nice images. Now that I think about it, I think I may have longer than a year and a half to go. Maybe more like 3 years!

at the moment its just to grow out the colouring (almost there) and to have healthy, soft shiny hair with no split ends. my style icon at the mo is also ashley olsen, but im lucky cause my hair is alreday like hers which is why i like her hair, it gives me ideas of how to do mine.

i love her hair in this pic:

mary-kate-ashley-olsen-enews-bazaar-17.jpg

Wow, I would love for my hair to be that long too! Realistically though, I really want it up to my bra strap before the summer comes. Don't know how likely that is to happen, though. My hair is currently just past my shoulders. It was a little longer, but I've been having problems (I think I'll post a pic of my hair). I saw the pics you have up of yourself, is that how long your hair is now? How fast does your hair grow?

My goal is to get cinnamon all over w/ taupe highlights. Also, I'd like to get used to wearing it down more .... I have long hair but always wear it up, its nuts!

My hair goal is to dye my hair back black and chop a couple of layers off since my previous dye that was placed in my hair made it fall out a little. I'm just going to take better care of my hair this year and 4ever, and treat myself to a hair salon more often how I used too.

this is my goal, but not the hair colour just the style. iv got the length and in another thread it tells me how 2 do it, it just if it would come out like it because im useless with hair.

Well, long black and shiny was the goal, but about two weeks ago I got caramel highlights. It is chin length now and I'm almost to the first pic (Halle), but Catherine is the ultimate goal.

Yea, I agree, I like that too. My hair is medium brown but I am wanting to get caramel highlights. Also I have to grow it out a little because it is only just past my shoulders.

Back