What is your hair goal?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hair goal is grow out this awful perm before breaking down and having it chopped off. As for dream hair, I'd love to have it look like Sandra Bullock's in Hope Floats. So simple, yet pretty.

my hair used to be down to the bottom of my butt cheeks. haha. but, i recently got it cut up to my chin with a great style! it was fun while it lasted! but, i miss my long hair. i had to cut it because it was so damaged. i never trimmed it. now, i'm trying to achieve the long hair again, but trimming regularily.

I'm trying to grow the dye out. I've been dying my hair since I was 12, I don't even remember what my natural hair colour is -I think it's blonde?:icon_conf

i know this is kinda strange but i would love to get that whole "retro flip" look. the high hair from the 60s with the flip at the end all the way around (think of the movie Hairspray).

i know what you mean.. im blonde too.. well.. im supposed to be.. now i dont know

Heres my complete dream hair goal, I say dream because it never going to happen. I love the colour(but whenever I've been blonde i've never been happy with it) and I completely love the styles if anyone has any tips how to achieve them that would be great :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

and I hope Anita doesn't mind me posting her pic here, but she has great hair :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12798&d=1137707708

So in the real world my hair goal is just to grow it some more and to try new thing instead of straightening it everuday, I think I'm get myself a curling tong

24aaliyah.jpg

I am no where near this look, but ideally, this is what I want.

ooh and here is wut i want... i want to just get this color or not exact but aorund there so we'll see what happens. and the length ..well i dont mind my length rite now at all...half of these images we see are extensions neway. but hopefully il lget near that color soon.

thank you kitty.. :icon_redf hopefuly i can go to the color i posted ..i got an appt next week so ill post pics of whatever color i have this time but def. lighter..:icon_chee not doing my own hair also helps keep it healthy :icon_lol:

I love long hair!!!!! I tink the longer the better! For colour, i'd prefer either black or perhaps dark brown like penelope-ish or salma hayek's mane..i've naturally black hair ..coloured few times but ppl say black suit me well..:icon_surp i've straighten now using iron and it's beyond my back back bra strap..as u can see in my avatar

Ooooh can`t wait to see pics!!!You are lucky to have that talented hairdressers where you live.No one here are able to do my hair like I want to, because they are just used to thin typical norwegian hair and not my thick coarse hair*lol*

Do you use any finishing products to make it shiny or is it just treatments and regular haircuts that does the tric?Sorry for all the questions?:icon_redf just LOVE your hair!!!

i use different kinds of finishing products, like Biosilk silk therapy and Bumble and bumble defrizz, but they only help a bit!!

I want my hair to look like any Jen Aniston style... I tried everytime to have something like that but it never come out the way I want to. She has the best hair IMO.

Back