What is your hair goal?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to perm my hair because I like curly hair but I don't know if that look will go for me.

I was growing out my hair, but now it's almost a bit too long since I haven't gotten around to trimming it as often as I should! lol It's a few inches past my shoulders, with just a little bit of layering at the bottom. So it needs a trim, and I might play around with the layers someday, but otherwise it's basically how I want it for now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I tried shorter hairstyles for a few years, but I was never able to find one that looked good with my face shape and worked with my hair type. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wish I could have found one that worked, but the longer length I have now does look better on me so I guess I'll keep it! (But goodness, I forgot how hot long hair is in the summer!)

I've got a few goals to achieve with my hair:

- I want some length to it, about 6 inches below the shoulders is what I would like (its still just half an inch above my shoulders)

- I want the colour out of it, its not really noticeable as its just slight gold highights throughout but I want my natural ash dark blonde hair back.

- I want it to be healthier, its doing ok, I'm not using straighteners anymore and I'm letting it air dry. Also I've got a hair repair treatment from pantene which is my conditioner and with my shampoos I add a drop of pure jojoba oil. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> x

- Length, lost of it. I want to be mid back and right now it's bra strap length.

- Color. it's brownish black now. I want a little bit of red in it. A burgandy color perhaps.

- Healthy hair! I'd like it smooth and silky :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i love all of lindsay lohans hair^^ styles with the exception when she was to blonde and thin.. but her hair "rocks" for sure.

my hair is around that length and the layers have grown out so i really dont know what to do i dont want to grow it much longer( too long touching your butt) is not pretty to me so im trying to get the nerve to maybe cut some layers and possible bangs and keep the length in the back

My hair is just past the middle of my back. I had it cut a few years ago and immediately started growing it back. It's almost where I want it. After looking at these pictures I'm ready to break out the velcro rollers! Very Pretty.

I want to be just below BSL when dry. I get 3 or 4 inches of shrinkage between wet and dry! ~~jax

i want to grow my hair. right now it's a bit past shoulder length. i want them just a few inches longer. when i was little i had a very long hair (above my butt) and everyone complimented me, even people in the streets, because i had a wonderful hair, soft, shiny ...i wanna get back to that hair, but i don't think i'll go past waist length.

i also have decided i'll buy a good hair sun protector as soon as the sun is back for good, i don't want to go back to last year's nightmare.

What kind of sun protector? Are there any that you have used before or would reccommend? Thanks. ~~jax

Back