What is your monthly beauty budget?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just getting started and amassing my collection starting this past month, I've spent about $400 so far, and expect a few more big purchases before it peters out a little.  I'm expecting or wanting to stay in the $100 or less range - being a shopaholic, I'm not quite sure I'll be able to hit that range, but I can hope at least!

After I pay my mortgage, car insurance, health insurance, life insurance, gas, groceries, electric/water/sewer/garbage, phone and prescription drugs; I can spend anything that's left on whatever I want.

Haha I saw this and thought "budget, that's a good idea!"

I don't really have a budget I just buy what I need and try to keep my impulse buying down. I'd like to say around $30-$50 but I think my husband would say otherwise.
unsure.gif

Budget?  Bahahahahaha!

That would mean I'd have to admit to myself how much I spend on beauty/nails/skincare and I'm not ready to face that just yet. I have not yet gotten my Rouge renewal gift from Sephora for the year, but I think that is mostly b/c I started buying indie and blog sale polishes. So, a good chunk of purchases have been diverted to other places.

In reality, I need to set one and it really should not exceed $100/month -- possibly less. About to become self-employed/new start-up business owner, so I can't keep up the pace I have been spending at.

Back