What is your most frustrating hair problem right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm, where do I start. I am mixed, and my hair can't decide what it wants to be, so parts of it are STICK straight and parts are frizzy/curly. And overall, I dont have much hair so it is usually flat flat flat!!!

Whats really bothering me is that I feel like I lose more hair strands (like in the shower or combing) than normal. Im not sure, since I asked a couple of friends and they said its normal (they have beautiful hair) but Im kinda doubting it. And that I NEED IT TO GROW FASTER lol

My hair is pretty thin and it's not completely straight nor wavy. I can't style it in any way because everything falls off but I love it some days.

Grrrr....my hair has been so freakin frizzy lately due to the humidity....grrrrrr!!!

Usualy my Paul Mitchel serum works wonders but between the sun, heat and pool it feels like a dry frizzy mess. I'm pissed because i try to take such good care of my hair
frown.gif

My cut grew out poorly and I am trying to grow it out from being butcher in April. It is also horribly humid so my stick straight hair is all limp and frizzy. But because of the length I can't pull it in a ponytail.

Humidity is being evil...I leave the house with nice hair, and come home looking like crap
frown.gif

Too kinky and doesnt seem to wanna grow! I am currently using a mixture of leave-in (motions), Shea butter and coconut oil.

OMG! Too many damn problems with my hair

Dandruff

Split ends

breakage

can't style it

none of these "miracle" products seem to work

wish i had longer hair

I am just over it, it's boring, but I don't know what to do with it!!

It's long, waist length and dark brown. I grew out all my layers. So basically it's just long and brown - boring! I so wanna go blonde again, and I want to cut it, but don't want to compromise too much length. Urghh I'm frustrated, dunno what to do with it!

My problems are

color-I can never seem to ask for the perfect color highlights I have in my mind. I want different color highlights (blonde/caramel) but I always end up looking like I have one color allover.

texture-in between straight and wavy. I wished I could just blow dry it dead straight instead of flatironing it. Oh and I wished I could achieve those perfect post-beach windblown waves (without the beach, sigh)

Oh and I hate everything else too. I actually wished I was a brunette with long wavy, healthy hair lol

I was hoping my hair will lay more beautifully when it grew long, but nope! It gets caught in things: my armpits, my zipper, my bra, the car door, around other people's arms. <Sigh> I can never leave it down because of this, it always has to be up.

Also, I find hairs in the weirdest of places when I wash it: in my butt crack >.< .

I suppose it will only get worse as I allow it to get longer.

Back