What is your most frustrating hair problem right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i need a new style, color, it's dry and i need my split and breaking ends cut off.

I had my hair cut in a pob and now it's grown a bit and so I put it up sometimes, but the back is really short so I have to pin it up and it always comes down... drives me crazy!

Using a good quality shampoo and conditioner will help on the frizzies

( Salon brand)

I want my hair to be long and down my back, like yesterday. But I just cut it in April, so it's going to be a while.

Frizz and split ends in the endings of my hair kills me and I hate it so much and I don't like to get it trimmed cuz I'm growing my hair.

They always cut it too short.. was her hair short as well?

Originally Posted by xkarinax /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want it to grow. The hairdresser cut it a bit too short.

They're soooo frizzy, and my waves are not do good as they were in the past, they're unmanagable, some are more loose waves some are curvier GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

dry hair! frizzy as hell! and bad curls! takes so long time making it nice looking, but worth it! everyday is a bad hair day for me
wink.gif

Arrgghhh I'm so irritated with my hair right now because it's super long, I've got tons of split ends, the colored part feels rubbery due to bleaching, and my roots have grown out. I've found out that there is no hairdresser in the world who can help me have the color I want, so I resorted to doing it myself. Honestly, I liked the results I get better than the salon--except for the last dye job I did. I didn't cut the ends first, so the already bleached parts became overprocessed and became rubbery.

I can't wait to fix this hair!!!! I'm saving up money so I can get all the split ends cut...maybe 2-3 inches off of the length and so I can correct the color. I just have to deal with the oh- your-hair-is-so-damaged speech from the salon.
frown.gif

My hair is falling off! =D

I'm breastfeeding right now, but really hope it has to do with the season instead of my hormones!

Originally Posted by Hannapanna /img/forum/go_quote.gif My hair is falling off! =D I'm breastfeeding right now, but really hope it has to do with the season instead of my hormones!

i'm sorry to say b/c of experirnce, but it's probably your hormones, and they won't get back in order until maybe 2 or 3 months after you stop breastfeeding. maybe even longer if you're on birth control or have any other stessful things going on in your life.

Ugh, mine is definitely brassiness from trying to dye it too light at home. I try to dye over it with a darker color but even when I use color protection shampoos the color will fade to reveal an ugly orangey tinge.

i finally got my hair cut. but it's a bit too short (i don't really care though, my hair grows quickly).

i have some red area on my scalp, like i got a burn and the skin's peeling. except we didn't really see much sun at Paris os i wonder how i got it. had to buy a gentle shampoo and a serum to help repair it.

The longer my hair gets the more curly/wavy it gets I hate it because i've always had straight hair. so now I have to straighten and if I do it in the morning by 12 it's all wavy again. ugh makes me wanna chop it all off. also color never stays in my hair. It's stubborn and my scalp goes through dry phases.

I hate the fact that my hair breaks off really bad. It seems to grow just fine and its thick, but I shed like a dog and I hate it. I am african american and I can not find a good solution for my hair problem. Ive been thinking about getting it in locks, but that is a long process.

A couple of months ago I bleached part of my hair and dyed it red.

Then I dyed it black. Three times in two weeks, 'cause the black fades and reveals some dark red stripes in my hair. It doesn't look bad, I just doesn't want red hair anymore.

I have a hard time keeping my hair looking full (Its really fine and tends to lie flat...annoying!). Also I have to wash it every single day or it'll look like a grease ball.

Back