What is your most frustrating hair problem right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to say that it won't do what I want it to do!! If I want it to curl it will fall flat if I want to straighten it It'll curl back up
frown.gif

I love my hair right now! The only thing I would change is the length. At least 4 more inches. I had it cut in November of 05 to my ears and now it's pretty long, but not long ENOUGH for me
smile.gif

i got curly long hair and its being to get on my nerves, its really dry all over, i use leave in conditioner, anti-humidity cream, and tangle free spray. what else do you all recommend?

my hair is TOO thick

it's like a brillo pad in its natural state; when i perm it i have to treat it like a baby or else it'll break off

and speaking of which...i end up having to perm it every month (my hairs so thick that if i don't it'll break at the new growth)

and when i DO perm it it breaks because of the damage perms do to your hair

i cut split ends regularly at the salon

get deep conditioning treatments but its never enough

....at least i'm thankful i don't have hair loss problems my hair doesn't fall out at all

*edit ...i'm also thankful that it's at a decent length too...and that it growws evenly

The ugly a$$ white strands

The lint

Instead of getting fatter my locks get skinnier

Looks too neat and organized

oh i absolutely detest the split-ends! But thanks to my straightener for being a life-savor everyday! haha

Now that I'm looking at styles that can work as feminine styles, outside of the time it takes to grow it out, the thin Irish family my family all shares is really annoying. Our hair is just so fine.

I am not blessed with hair like most of you so I have to wear wigs. I wanted a particular wig for Friday night, its a long straight black wig I wear to night clubs, not a terribly good quality one but its been fine before for that setting. Put it on, tidyed it up with a wig brush and its just would not fall straight and frizzed up everywhere. Ended up tossing on the bed as I ws running late and got another out. Grrrr

I've got split ends up the wazoo!!! Sometimes I wish my hair was shorter, like maybe to my back where my bra sits-ish. Right now it's down to my tush...it's different but sometimes I think it'd be easier to have shorter hair.

My hair actually grows TOO fast. the very next week after having my bangs cut they need to be trimmed. same with layers. i got an incredibly layered cut and it's growing out at too fast a rate. which leaves my hair looking all sorts of wonky if i let it air dry (the reason i got it cut in the first place like this). and my stylist that cut it is a bit expensive ($75) for me to make appointments in less than a month.

im so bored with my hair, its long and healthy and back to my natural color.. im thinking of coloring it but i guess i dont want the damage, so i duno what to do.

...I've been trying for almost a year to bleach out two years of black dye, and still have a visible orange-ish undertone on the longest locks of hair.

I could go on forever about my hair.

I am trying to let it grow out. I have fine hair but a lot of hair and its just in this funny in-between stage.

I hate the fact that I can't just blow dry it and not have to worry about it. My hair is not curly or straight. I have to either straighten it, curl it, or put it up.

I also wish I had more volume. I guess one of the main reasons I haven't grown my hair out in forever, because it seems the longer it gets, the flatter it gets.

And lastly I HATE my bangs. I got them cut awhile back. I kinda of wanted an Ashlee Simpson look with my bangs. It sooo didn't turn out that way and now I am trying to let them grow out. I hate leaving my hair down,because I hate the way my bangs look..

i have split ends. that is a fact. i manage them with shea butter and coconut oil.

but in the same time for years i've had medium hair, so i like it longer.

but i don't know how to style long hair, so it's always loose on my shoulders and it bothers me.

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I see so many rant about hair, this is the official thread to let it all out. What bothers you about your hair at the moment. My dead frizzy hair! Its naturally curly and I've damaged it so much with blow drying and flat irons. Bleh.

Back