What is your most frustrating hair problem right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If my hair is long, I want short. If I have it short, I want long. My own color is not good enough....so constantly getting hi lites. Problem is they are red hi lites and wash away very fast.

Major hair boredom...I've had waist length hair since I was 13 or 14 and I'm 20 now...I'm trying to figure out a nice cut that doesn't require sacrificing all my length.

It's not a problem at the moment, but whenever I have my hair highlighted, I love how it looks the first week or so. After that, the highlights turn into a reddish gold mess.

my irritated-red-flaky scalp.Had been having these for years.Ive tried numerous of dandruff shampoos to keep it at bays, but it just sumwhat controls and started to itch again...

Not being able to decide if I should style it shorter, or keep the length. Every time I do cut it, I end up regretting it!

got my hair cut. but it's too short, especially the front part as i have some layers. i don't know how to style my hair !

SPLIT ENDS! I have tons and tons up to my shoulders of SPLIT ENDS because of Japanese straightening and flat ironing almost everyday. My hair dresser is like don't straighten it anymore but I HATE it curly and if its not straightened I feel insecure and out of place its just irritating.

I have these tiny little hairs that stick up from the top of my head & at the front of my hairline too. I guess they could be called flyaways, but I've tried so many products that are meant to tame them & they never work. I can see them in every picture I take. It drives me crazy!

Originally Posted by Pinklady77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have these tiny little hairs that stick up from the top of my head & at the front of my hairline too. I guess they could be called flyaways, but I've tried so many products that are meant to tame them & they never work. I can see them in every picture I take. It drives me crazy! I have exactly the same problem
frown.gif
and nothing works

hairloss and frizzy hair. i tried so much products, some works for a time but nothing gives me a super excellent out come!

Back