What is your Sephora Chic Week shopping list?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of adding this to my list of buys during Chic week:

s1541440-main-grid.jpg

Best of Clarins kit.  

Anyone have any thoughts on these products?  I had a deluxe sample of the UV+HP spf 40 day screen & used it Saturday while out of town.  I was out in the sun all day and didn't get sunburned and it didn't break me out or feel heavy & greasy.  I think this kit may be a great way to try more of this brand. 

Quote: Originally Posted by lindseylouwho /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  On my list so far:

Sephora+Pantone Universe Radiant Femme Eyeshadow Palette

Sephora Collection MicroSmooth Baked Sculpting Trio in Sweet

Dior Addict Lipstick in Diablotine

Dior Addict Gloss in Incroyable (may decide against)

Rouge Dior Couture Color Voluptuous Care Lipstick in Darling (may decide against)

Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Lindsey, Sarah, and Jennifer (1 for me, 2 for my friends!)

Too Faced Cause a Scandal Set

Givenchy Rouge Interdit Magic Lipstick in Noir Revelateur

MUFE Full Cover Concealer in Pink Porcelain

Maison Martin Margiela Replica Beach Walk

Possibly, I'll also get some Formula X nail polish effects and the OCC Mini lip tar value set.
ooooh...so many lippies!!

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm thinking of adding this to my list of buys during Chic week:

s1541440-main-grid.jpg

Best of Clarins kit.  

Anyone have any thoughts on these products?  I had a deluxe sample of the UV+HP spf 40 day screen & used it Saturday while out of town.  I was out in the sun all day and didn't get sunburned and it didn't break me out or feel heavy & greasy.  I think this kit may be a great way to try more of this brand. 
i haven't tried those specific products, but i love everything that i've tried from clarins: toner, lotion, facial wash. 

I'm not going to go too crazy, but: 

NARS Narssicist palette

A new mascara and lash primer (not sure which yet, probably dior)

kat von d foundation

maybe one or two UD revolution lipsticks, I already have 6, but I want the whole collection. 

I haven't bought anything in quite some time, so I think its time for a big purchase! 

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  ooooh...so many lippies!!
Haha, yeah, I have a problem!

Quote: Originally Posted by lindseylouwho /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Haha, yeah, I have a problem!
No such thing as a problem when it comes to lippies!

These, plus a tinted moisturizer, either NARS or LM. I'll be using them all for an outdoor music festival :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Updated list. Added UD Electric palette and Blinc eyeliner. I really need to narrow this down...

• ABH brow wiz (repurchase)
  • Tarte lash primer (repurchase)
  • Formula X in Fine Like Einstein
  • Hourglass primer (the small size)
  • Nars tinted moisturizer (repurchase - different shade this time)
  • Clinique cheek pop in ginger
  • Becca blush in Wild Honey (hopefully it's in stock by then)
  • Beauty Blender in purple (repurchase - different color)
  • Clarisonic acne brush head
  • UD Electric palette
  • Blinc Ultrathin Liquid Eyeliner Pen (maybe)

I apologize if someone has already mentioned this, but when exactly is Chic Week? To keep myself from overspending, I marked Sephora emails as spam lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by KaitlinKolors /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I apologize if someone has already mentioned this, but when exactly is Chic Week? To keep myself from overspending, I marked Sephora emails as spam lol.
for Rouge, it's on March 30 - April 11. i don't think the dates for BI and VIB are announced yet.(?)

Quote: Originally Posted by KaitlinKolors /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's March 30 - April 11 for Rouge. It's rumored to start around April 1 and end April 9 for BI and VIBs. 

UD in obsessed is my FAVORITE pink. I love it so much! I'm trying g to be mostly good so my list so far: Porefessional because I need it Eye primer because I also need it. Deciding between shadow insurance and the nars one (I've used both and like both but not sure which one I'll re-buy) Grindhouse sharpener Some sort of cream highlight for the summer MAYBE one of the ambient light blushes. I do not need more blush like EVER but they are so pretty and this will be my last shopping trip for awhile. Foundation of some kind---maybe nars sheer glow OCC nailpolish in rx

I love this thread!!  

A lot of the stuff on my list is restocking of things that I'm running low on:

Concealer (NARS), Powder (Hourglass), Day Cream (REN), Mask (REN) but I definitely want ideas from people on what they are thinking of picking up so I can throw in a "fun" item or two.  

I'm thinking of getting a small eyeshadow palette (a duo from NARS, trio from Marc Jacobs, or Quint from Dior) and a BB cream, but I want to try some things out in store first. I'm sure I'll be lured in by something silly in store as well.

Quote: Originally Posted by tallison /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I love this thread!!  

A lot of the stuff on my list is restocking of things that I'm running low on:

Concealer (NARS), Powder (Hourglass), Day Cream (REN), Mask (REN) but I definitely want ideas from people on what they are thinking of picking up so I can throw in a "fun" item or two.  

I'm thinking of getting a small eyeshadow palette (a duo from NARS, trio from Marc Jacobs, or Quint from Dior) and a BB cream, but I want to try some things out in store first. I'm sure I'll be lured in by something silly in store as well.
I really want to try the NARS concealer but it's been sold out in my shade for weeks.

Quote: Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I really want to try the NARS concealer but it's been sold out in my shade for weeks.

Mine is almost gone, I'm hoping that they will have some in stock in store, my shade is also sold out online...grrr.  So during the sale event in November, there were a lot of things that sold out online quickly (Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders) so I want to grab those types of things in store.  I can't remember what else sold out quickly, but I know there were quite a few different "hot products" that were gone the first day

Quote: Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh I love the radiant creamy concealer in honey!  Mix it with a little copacabana illuminator and apply under the eye...beautiful!

Quote: Originally Posted by jayeme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  April is my birthday so I am definitely making an order to get the birthday gift as well! Right now, I'm thinking at least one UD lipstick, the Bite Beauty double ended lipstick, and a Sephora cream lip stain. I guess I'm a bit lip-product obsessed at the moment!

The Bite double-header is awesome. I got the 'neutral' one just for shiggles and I lurve it like kids love cupcakes. 

lovin' this thread! keep the lists coming! i'm also very excited to see haul pictures from the chic week soon! 
hehe.gif

I have a question about the Hourglass Ambient Light Powders. I have been looking at those to get during Chic Week but I don't wear foundation regularly. Is this something I can wear on its own? 

Back