What's Irritating You Today Rant Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lack of consideration a company shows for a potential future employee! 
bang.gif

When I answer the phone and ask you "May I tell him who's calling?" your job is to simply speak your name. Not effing spell it. The next time someone replies with "TELL HIM IT'S TODD TIMMERMAN, T-I-M-M-E-R-M-A-N" I will find a way to donkey punch you through the phone.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I answer the phone and ask you "May I tell him who's calling?" your job is to simply speak your name. Not effing spell it. The next time someone replies with "TELL HIM IT'S TODD TIMMERMAN, T-I-M-M-E-R-M-A-N" I will find a way to donkey punch you through the phone.
I want tickets!  I'll bring popcorn :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

omg why does my boss reply to all on pretty much every email. I do not need to know about your wii fit. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omg why does my boss reply to all on pretty much every email. I do not need to know about your wii fit. 

Hahah. My very conservative boss always sends me political emails because he assumes since I'm young that I'm a liberal hippie.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hahah. My very conservative boss always sends me political emails because he assumes since I'm young that I'm a liberal hippie.
That would piss me off regardless of my political views. I had to finally breakdown and tell a friend here at work that she needed to keep her religious mind virus emails to herself or at the very least not send it to me.

It really irritates me when people use work for NOT work stuff. That includes school Amway season as well. 

It annoys me when people driving cars don’t use turn signals and just whip into a lane or turn suddenly sometimes a heads up would be nice. Another one is when a car drives extremely close behind me when no other cars are behind them. I’m going the speed limit and I’m not going to rush just because you want to get somewhere faster.

Nothing major...just that I didn't walk today. Always regret not exercising. 

Originally Posted by greenapril /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It annoys me when people driving cars don’t use turn signals and just whip into a lane or turn suddenly sometimes a heads up would be nice. Another one is when a car drives extremely close behind me when no other cars are behind them. I’m going the speed limit and I’m not going to rush just because you want to get somewhere faster.

On that note, when people pull the opposite direction to take a turn. For example, pulling into the right lane to take a left turn.
eusa_wall.gif

Conscious Box still has not sent me shipping confirmation. The last 2 boxes went out on the 7th. I cancelled after the payment went through and they e-mailed me back with confirmation and said that my last box will have something extra in it. I hope they don't leave me out of it, if so I will be more than irritated.

Just read the e-mail they sent confirming my cancellation and it says they'll process it today. D'oh.
scared2.gif

That I'm on the wait list at work for vacation and it looks like I won't be getting the day off.

That sucks.

It's unethical, but when I was younger if it was just a day I wouldn't even bother with requesting time off. I'd just call in sick!
eusa_naughty.gif

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That sucks.

It's unethical, but when I was younger if it was just a day I wouldn't even bother with requesting time off. I'd just call in sick!
eusa_naughty.gif

I have more vacation time available than sick time. I may call in sick, though, because the reason I requested today off is because I'm feel like Hell (I submitted the request over the weekend)

Back