What's Irritating You Today Rant Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sick! I've been sick since Tuesday. But I'm always sick. I'm always efffffing sick. WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emmer effer

Your bodies acidic.

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sick! I've been sick since Tuesday. But I'm always sick. I'm always efffffing sick. WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emmer effer

In relation to school/college, the VA department. Someone (my secondary school) screwed up my GI bill paperwork and now the VA thinks I owe money, but I don't. I've e-mailed them twice now with no response. If I don't get one by next week I'm going to go down there and be pissed.

A new neighbor. She just moved here, acts like she's king s#!t of f&@k mountain and lets her dog run around without a leash. Oh, I lied. It has a leash on, but she doesn't hold it. I HATE when people do that. Makes me want to punch them right in the gullet. AND then, today, as I'm taking my dog out to poop, she has the audacity to tell me I need to get my dog groomed, insinuating that I'm a s#!tty person, while getting smoke all over my face and my dog. At somewhere between 13 and 20 years old AND having had neck surgery and multiple teeth removal in the 5 years I've owned him, I'm picking my battles. If the last 2 groomers couldn't finish him, maybe it's not meant to be. I'll get it done when I take him to the vet to get his rabies booster. Hopefully they can sedate him so he doesn't flip his neck out again- I can't afford another $6,000 for neck surgery again. I am not a bad dog owner.

Moral of the story: People should mind their own business.

Every morning when my boyfriend leaves for work my dog whines and barks at me, begging me to let him out. Whenever I do, he runs over to the neighbor's house and the creepy old man that lives here brings him back over here. So today, I took him out on a leash and of course he didn't need to use the bathroom, he just laid down in the grass. =/

my birchbox was shipped out last saturday, and it's still not here. The tracking info isn't even available. I called customer service two days ago about it and the girl said she would "keep an eye on it" for another 24 hours and if it didn't update she would send me a replacement. I guess I'm going to have to call them again. This has happened to me for the past 3 months!!! It's so annoying. I just don't understand how my birchbox gets lost every month. I'm canceling it this month because it's just annoying. The good thing is, I end up getting two boxes because they call the UPS people or whatever and I guess they fix this problem but go ahead and send me a replacement just in case. But I've been disappointed with all of my birchboxes so I just end up getting double what I don't want.

I broke my diet yesterday and now I don't want to work out. I was doing so good, I lost 8 lbs, but I'm just tired of it.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In relation to school/college, the VA department. Someone (my secondary school) screwed up my GI bill paperwork and now the VA thinks I owe money, but I don't. I've e-mailed them twice now with no response. If I don't get one by next week I'm going to go down there and be pissed.
Argh, don't get me started on VA/College communications. It takes them forever to submit the paperwork, in Dec because of some vacation screw up we didn't get paid housing in Jan, and because of the way hubby's class schedule is set up he only receives 1/2 of the housing he is allotted even though he does 18 credits (50% more than the 12 of a full time student).

My dog-lover neighbor!!! Geez! It is such a pain-in-the-neck to hear those doggies howling like there is no tomorrow! I can't sleep and to think I still have work later at night Grr! sometimes I just wanted to scream my heart out but I can't 
icon_cry.gif
 So, I'd rather let it slip and pray I'll sleep all through the day. 

Aww... I hate sleepless nights. Try earplugs.

Originally Posted by queenofmakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My dog-lover neighbor!!! Geez! It is such a pain-in-the-neck to hear those doggies howling like there is no tomorrow! I can't sleep and to think I still have work later at night Grr! sometimes I just wanted to scream my heart out but I can't 
icon_cry.gif
 So, I'd rather let it slip and pray I'll sleep all through the day. 
This morning I was getting onto the freeway and there was a pedestrian walking around the freeway. I swear he was trying to get himself killed. I was in the slow lane and he was trying to walking in front of my car. Thankfully I was driving slow and and turned on my hazards. He was in total zombie mode. I called 911 to let them know... I hope that guy is ok...

I've been feeling really irritated myself that I got a blog to review cosmetics and due to my self esteem issues, I've done everything but reviews. The only way I am going to get over this self hate is to look at myself in the mirror more so I am challenging myself to do at least 2 make up looks a week starting next week. I've been putting so much effort into losing weight and dressing better but totally failing at finishing the deal. 

Enough is enough!

I was all excited to get started on my truffles this morning. Opening the dark chocolate, the last thing I expected was a handful of maggots. Once I stop gagging and shuddering, HEB is getting a very irate phone call.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was all excited to get started on my truffles this morning. Opening the dark chocolate, the last thing I expected was a handful of maggots. Once I stop gagging and shuddering, HEB is getting a very irate phone call.

sick.gif
OMG YUCK! Yes, definitely call them!

Sorry that you couldn't eat your truffles. You should've called them right then & there so they could understand just how badly a woman needs her truffles when she opens that damn box. lol!

Girls in general are irritating me today. First I'm having issues with a few of my guy friends....they have new girlfriends who have decided they don't want them speaking to me anymore (and made it well known)....I have no clue what the hell I did but it gets me so mad. My boyfriend has plenty of female friends and I don't freak out on them. 

Second I went to get my bangs trimmed at a salon today, and I had a super nice gay guy cutting my hair. All these female stylists kept coming up asking about my dye job and saying how great it looked (thinking he had just done it)....when I told them all I do it myself with *gasp* semi perm dye they all started getting an attitude saying "you can't get color like that from ANYTHING but professional dyes"....then proceeded to touch my hair and point out all the flaws in my coloring abilities (which they were just complimenting when they though It was done at their salon). 

And 3rd recently I've been receiving messages like this one on here from various users insulting everything from my hair, to my weight, to accusing me of photoshopping my pictures. 

Is it something I'm doing? 
nixweiss.gif

Oh my god that's terrible! You're not doing anything wrong, your hair is awesome and it does look professionally done, those witches are just jealous. > ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Girls in general are irritating me today. First I'm having issues with a few of my guy friends....they have new girlfriends who have decided they don't want them speaking to me anymore (and made it well known)....I have no clue what the hell I did but it gets me so mad. My boyfriend has plenty of female friends and I don't freak out on them. 

Second I went to get my bangs trimmed at a salon today, and I had a super nice gay guy cutting my hair. All these female stylists kept coming up asking about my dye job and saying how great it looked (thinking he had just done it)....when I told them all I do it myself with *gasp* semi perm dye they all started getting an attitude saying "you can't get color like that from ANYTHING but professional dyes"....then proceeded to touch my hair and point out all the flaws in my coloring abilities (which they were just complimenting when they though It was done at their salon). 

And 3rd recently I've been receiving messages like this one on here from various users insulting everything from my hair, to my weight, to accusing me of photoshopping my pictures. 

nixweiss.gif

This is all fine and good cause I know it can really be irritating but I really hope you also reported it to one of the mods.

nixweiss.gif

Originally Posted by 13Bluestar97 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my god that's terrible! You're not doing anything wrong, your hair is awesome and it does look professionally done, those witches are just jealous. > ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
hahaha well thanks!! 
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is all fine and good cause I know it can really be irritating but I really hope you also reported it to one of the mods.
While it is annoying I don't feel like it's bad to the point of needing to do that. I did have to change my username cause some of them were looking me up on my personal pages (like an idiot I used my full name), but I just blocked them and made my personal pages private. I just don't understand what I do in particular that makes people want to lash out at me like that 

I'm not irritated with anything now, but for the last 11 freaking days I was pretty damn irritated that I didn't have electricity. SO glad to be past that now!

hahaha well thanks!! 
laughing.gif

While it is annoying I don't feel like it's bad to the point of needing to do that. I did have to change my username cause some of them were looking me up on my personal pages (like an idiot I used my full name), but I just blocked them and made my personal pages private. I just don't understand what I do in particular that makes people want to lash out at me like that 
You're different in a totally fun and gorgeous way (I will never stop lovin' your pink hair!), and I think different is one of those things that makes people lash out--even when it doesn't affect them any way at all. Plus, people can be mega assholes for NO reason when they've got the anonymity of the internet to hide behind. 

Fairest of all you may be and pinkiest hair, too! Love it and let them hate! Jive talking haters are envious and just wishing they had guts like you to enjoy and have fun with your beauty. I like having haters and encourage them; nice to know someone is thinking about me lol. No, in all seriousness, people who hate like that give me confidence because they are obviously intimidated by me in whatever way and can only compensate by being/acting ugly! It's actually sad, because I think people who feel like they have no pull or power have to try and tear someone down in order to build themselves. Chin up, you're gorgeous, got a great twinkle in your eyes, and the hair is amazeballs!

Back