What's Irritating You Today Rant Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, we didn't get vacation time, just generalized time off. The shitty thing was if we didn't have PTO to use, we'd get a point deducted. Something like 3 points was a warning, and I think 5 was firing. 1/3 point for lateness/leaving early. I'm so glad I don't work there anymore, that could be an entire rant thread of its own.

I hate going to my MAC counter. The people there are rude and do not know the product very well. I went in for some foundation, girl comes up to me to help. Starts getting a color of a foundation and says just a second I'll be right back. I see her go over to a girl who is getting her makeup done and she started to put eyeshadow on her. I'm like 'wth!!' Am I now invisible?? So she finished putting eyeshadow on the girl, goes in the back. I'm still standing there waiting. She comes back out to me and asks another girl what kind of foundation should she try on me. That annoys me further because she doesn't know the product and I'm sure she wasn't new!! So a foundation is suggested and she tried the color on me, I said i'll take it.

She goes in the back again, I stood there for 4-5 minutes. Comes back out and tells me another lady will ring up my order. So now I'm standing in line and it's my turn at the register.  The girl who got my makeup now comes over to the register and starts talking to the register girl about somebody else!! Again I am just standing there staring at them waiting. This went on for 2 minutes. Are you freakin' serious!! So they are both talking the whole time, I'm completely ignored. During that process the lady wasn't paying attention, she put in an extra item I didn't purchase. So when I got home I found I had a Studio Tech Powder Foundation in C40 that wasn't mine, along with what I purchased. Since I was pissed I thought I would take that item back and exchange it for something I wanted (I know it's wrong), BUT it doesn't have the purchased sticker on it that my Macy's does so I can't take it back.

I have such a bad experience every single time!! Every time!! Unfortunatley it's the only MAC counter here. What do I do with the extra foundation? The good part of me says I should just give it back, the bad part of me wants something to make up for the hassle I get from them.

I completely agree! I'm a fan of their products, but I can do without their crappy customer service. I really don't appreciate it!!! I hardly leave empty handed each time I stop at the counter. SO IRRITATING! Can you believe that we drop so much money and they act like snooty little rudies!!!!!

Originally Posted by jewele /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hate going to my MAC counter.

I can't stop coughing~  I don't even have a bunch of phlegm in my throat . . . 

ugh.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I brought a naked juice protein zone double berry smoothie to work and I'd never tried the protein ones. omg chalky nastiness. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
The odwalla chocolate protein smoothies taste the least chalky, IMO.

The girl across from me at work is eating WAY too loud. Looks like it's time for a drink. Oops, it's monday.

My swim coach is being a disorganized, rash beeyotch. She makes the world's worst decisions that are gonna affect me and my team. I wanna tell her what I think but I don't wanna risk jeopardizing my spot on the elite team.

Stupid political propaganda and other campaign automated calls. I'm on the do not call list and yet they still keep calling.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Stupid political propaganda and other campaign automated calls. I'm on the do not call list and yet they still keep calling.

I've gotten so many of those and I never answer. two from the same number tonight. ughhh.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've gotten so many of those and I never answer. two from the same number tonight. ughhh.

I've been getting them nonstop lately!  It's sooo annoying.

I hate when people think they just touch my hair. A lady actually did that today. She pulled it really hard to see if it was extensions, then she got butthurt when I told her to keep her hands to herself. It hurt like a mofo. 

I have very long hair down (to my bum, my next goal is down to my thighs), and it's soft and shiny. It's also dyed pink and black, so yeah, I can see why someone could think it itsn't my own hair. But it is. And I do not appreciate strangers touching me. 

I just ... damn, I can't even begin to understand what some people are thinking. I've often seen a girl with really soft looking hair and wondering if it really is that soft, but to actually go up to her and grab her hair? Hell no. 

I hate people. I really do.

I hate unwarranted touches. Seriously. People always seem to think it's ok to touch other people's visible tattoos, and I just will never understand why. It's the beginning of the quarter, so new classmates and whatnot, they all want to get all touchy feely. ew.

I'm going to sound like a crotchety old lady here (ps. get off my lawn) but one of the new people here have kids and they are so freaking loud. Right now I think they're in the pool (judging by the sound-distance) screaming and shrieking.

The HOA here didn't even allow kids up until recently, apparently. I liked it better that way.

I hate when people tell you their problems and then you offer to help them and they say oh its normal. Like if you didn't want anyones help in the first place don't rant about your problems!

The fact that my daughter's dad and I cannot even get along for her. I try to have a discussion with him when something comes up that bothers my daughter, but that always erupts into something so much more bigger( and ALWAYS completely off topic!) Take for instance, last night my daughter was bothered with the fact that her grandma keeps telling her that when she turns 13 she can go live with them. After talking with my daughter and getting the complete story and calming her down, I call her dad to tell him that grandma basically needs to back off with all of that. That it's upsetting our daughter and causing her to think she has "problems" I'm not sure if what I said offended him or what, but the "conversation" ended up with I moved on, why can't he
icon_scratch.gif
  I mean, really? Grrr, so many negative things to say when he comes to mind. None, nice. It's been 6 years since we've separated. Immature much??

madno.gif
scream3.gif
bang.gif

What's irritating me today?

MEDICAL AND DENTAL PRICES ARE REDICULOUS!!!!!!

And not to mention the failure of a decent health care plan! I'm only 19 years old and a FULL time Student! I shouldn't have to worry about any of this!

madno.gif
3.gif

They can all just kiss my
bootyshake.gif
!

Originally Posted by mszJessica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What's irritating me today?

MEDICAL AND DENTAL PRICES ARE REDICULOUS!!!!!!

And not to mention the failure of a decent health care plan! I'm only 19 years old and a FULL time Student! I shouldn't have to worry about any of this!

madno.gif
3.gif

They can all just kiss my
bootyshake.gif
!

Do your parents have a plan they can put you on?

My parents have me on theirs, but since I'm turning 26 this year I'm getting kicked off.

No my mom had the state one but they cut me off once i turned 19 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my brothers under his dads but i have no dad to go under and my mom doesn't have a job. I work and get paid a good amount for my age but it barely cuts it and my step dad was on a temp job so he couldn't have anyone else under his insurance. I think he's able to put us under his insurance in may, but I have a feeling that it'll be the same benefits as mine except I won't have to pay all the extras that I do now.. Still I think doctors and dentists charge way too much to tell me in 5 minutes oh your getting better and then leave or tell me something I already knew all I needed was the perscription and then I have to pay for that too.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do your parents have a plan they can put you on?

My parents have me on theirs, but since I'm turning 26 this year I'm getting kicked off.

Back