What's your current bag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
icon_eek.gif
wow....

Originally Posted by Maris Crane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Balenciaga F/W2011 Bleu Lavande City with RGGH.

i always use canvas/light material totes to carry around my gym stuff and all kinds of things.

my tote of the moment is some cheapie frenchurch  bag ( skateboarder brand )

Then sometimes I wear this LeSportsac tote which i got years ago...

I guess I'm still a KID at heart. I love my cutsey purses

Right now I'm carrying a Kenneth Cole Reaction black top zip bag. Tried to find a photo but can't. It's about two years old, from Macy's. I actually don't use it that much, but since I dug it out, I've been carrying it for about 2 weeks now.

I always look at size first, that’s really a personal preference, I need a lot of space because I tend to dump things into my bag. I can't stand carrying things in my hand or slinging it on my elbow, I think it’s a gift if you can get used to that because you will have a lot more choice when it comes to bags that way.

Omg... I love this thread! I asked my sister to hold the bag so I can take a pic just for you guys
bunny3.gif

This is really neat! Are they still available?

Originally Posted by Berialle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For me it's actually a mini classical style suitcase by R-Series:

(brand website photo) It has a lined pocket inside and comes with a long strap to wear over my shoulder.

What bag are you currently toting?

I'm actually not really into designer bags. i guess it's just because I like to wear a different bag almost every day so it would get a bit out of hand if i started purchasing designer ones! I'm REALLY into fringe right now. so i guess anything in camel color with fringe is my best friend for the moment. <3TZ

Found this amazing.... AH-MAY-ZING!!!.... little Kate Spade knock-off at the thrift store today while looking for Halloween ideas. Gonna be carrying this one for a while. Especially since the handle and trip is dark brown/almost black and will go with anything!

MBMJ Totally Turnlock Lil' Shifty Satchel in Faded Aluminum - it's smaller than what I usually carry, but its' such a great neutral. Still looking for the black bag that will knock my socks off, but at the moment, I've very happy with this for Fall (and it goes super-nicely with burnt orange, without looking like a Hallowe'en decoration the way black & orange can!)

Mine isn't a name brand. I found it in a local beauty supply store and fell in love. It suits my personality so well.
cc0d24aa-9f37-d9cf.jpg

I just carry around a small black bag because then I do not have to worry about it being messed up.

Most of the times I wear a black bag by Dorothy Perkins which I bought few years ago. But I also love a black bag which is more edgy and I received it as a gift last Christmas. I also like my inspired designer bags but I am definitely looking for some new bags for this winter. Right now I am loving wine shades and cognac.

Back