What's your current bag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday night: brought my Olive suede RM 5-Zip Convertible clutch. Back to the MBMJ Lil' Shifty Satchel, Faded Aluminum.

My bag as of lately is this backpack style leather purse I bought in Florence...loveeee it!

A killer FIERCE Christian Siriano bag by Payless.... black faux suede with neon purple interior. The handle was long enough for a cross body but I don't do cross body's so i shortened it about a foot.  He's got a great line at Payless--shoes, boots and accessories. Definitely nothing to walk past!!

Originally Posted by Reija /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Target Burberry bag.

I didn't know Target had Burberry.

Is it like a collection for Target or just a bag that has a similar print?

This is the bag I currently use, It's the Coach Ashley in Bone:   It can be carried both those ways. When I bought it I thought I'd carry it with the little straps on my shoulder because I liked the look of the longer strap hanging down, but the smaller straps are just a little too small. I do like the look of carrying it with the big strap.

Recent order: RM Bronze Metallic studded Nikki. Probably won't get it until Christmastime, but there we have it! :rolleyes:

I ususally carry bright fun color purses, but the last purse I bought I decided to go classic with a brown leather Liz Claiborne bag from JCPenney.

I just got a new Coach Madison for my birthday last week :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's the Lindsey embossed. Lovity love love.
That bag is gorgeous! I keep looking at the Gathered Lindsay; reminds me of the Miu Miu Matelasse bags, but I keep talking myself out of it... :rolleyes:

A wallet made of duct tape.  I love purses and have a pretty nice coach collection, but I have problems sitting purses down and forgetting to pick them back up when I go places so wallets are safer for me.

I'm currently loving my Chocolate New York bag.

However, this weekend it will be replaced by this bad boy!!!!!

I alternate between my two Longchamps. I love how roomy they are. I can easily carry my laptop, lunch, books, make-up, gym clothes, and Nikes to school. When not at school or work, I use a brown crossbody to just carry my wallet, phone, water, and lip balm.

Back