What's your current bag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh lord I've been drooling over the Anthem Coach outlet since it opened. I've been wanting to do an IKEA run for months... now I have more incentive!

I didn't realize there was a Coach at Anthem. I went to the one in Camarillo the other weekend. LOL

And yeah, IKEA rocks. Again, I'm genuinely surprised how GOOD the shopping is here....I'm so spoiled by California.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't realize there was a Coach at Anthem. I went to the one in Camarillo the other weekend. LOL

And yeah, IKEA rocks. Again, I'm genuinely surprised how GOOD the shopping is here....I'm so spoiled by California.

The Coach outlet was always my first stop when my boyfriend and I do our annual Vegas trip lol. I'm so excited AZ finally got one.

The Coach outlet was always my first stop when my boyfriend and I do our annual Vegas trip lol. I'm so excited AZ finally got one.

Now if we would just get a CCO, eh?

(I admit, I'm not a huge Coach fan. My taste skews more Betsey)

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Now if we would just get a CCO, eh?

(I admit, I'm not a huge Coach fan. My taste skews more Betsey)

I would KILL for a CCO at Anthem.  That and a Dooney Outlet!

Oh lord I've been drooling over the Anthem Coach outlet since it opened. I've been wanting to do an IKEA run for months... now I have more incentive!

We have GOT to make an Anthem run together soon!!!!!! I'm going thru withdrawals.

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would KILL for a CCO at Anthem.  That and a Dooney Outlet!
If there were a CCO and a Betsey Johnson, I'd be there a LOT more than I care to admit.

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We have GOT to make an Anthem run together soon!!!!!! I'm going thru withdrawals.
Psh we'll be making more than an Anthem run lol we'll do some serious damage.

Oh, Tucson got a Nordstrom's Rack last year. That was exciting.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woah, lots of AZ girls.

I've been meaning to go to Last Chance forever.

I've only gone a few times, since I prefer NOT to go INTO Phoenix. It's fun as heck, though!

I love purses! I have a quite a few. 

Right now, I am using my Agnier bag:

But will be switching to my Antonio Milani bag tonight:

I'm using a Big Buddha Sarah Cognac Hobo Faux Leather Handbag. Big enough to carry all my books for school and the crossbody makes it easy to move in the bus and to class. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Today: Tobacco Nikki. Recently, I've been rotating between my 3 Bals, an MBMJ Lil Shifty satchel, and my RM Nikki.

I want a new bag, but I'm really picky about them and I'm also really cheap. I keep hoping to come across a magic bag that fits into my criteria.

I've been carrying my Michael Kors Tangerine Ostrich embossed leather Hamilton bag..

Its fits everything I need with a ton of room left over.. I'm so glad it got it with silver hardware too, the majority of the other Orange Ostrich embossed Hamilton's I've seen have had gold hardware, which I'm not a fan of.. 

I looooove it!

Can you please tell me where you purchased the suitcase bag by R-Series?  I'd like to buy it for my mother's birthday, but when I go to the website, it's in Chinese.  Thanks!

Back