What's your current bag?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm currently loving my Chocolate New York bag.

However, this weekend it will be replaced by this bad boy!!!!!

YOU COPY CAT! I just bought the Daydreamer Juicy in black lmao great minds, great minds.

Today I've switched back to my most favorite bag of all times......My Etienne Aigner maroon satchel.  Its sooo roomy for all my things and my 2 y/os.  Plus it has the longer handles which fit perfectly over my shoulder.  This is my "go to" bag 
wub.gif

I like the bag.. very nice.. i like how the strips color combination.. wish i could see one of those here..

Today I've switched back to my most favorite bag of all times......My Etienne Aigner maroon satchel.  Its sooo roomy for all my things and my 2 y/os.  Plus it has the longer handles which fit perfectly over my shoulder.  This is my "go to" bag 
wub.gif

I like the bag.. very nice.. i like how the strips color combination.. wish i could see one of those here..

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YOU COPY CAT! I just bought the Daydreamer Juicy in black lmao great minds, great minds.

I love love love my Daydreamer!!!!!! Juicy at Scottsdale had it at 40% off.  I still paid $140 for it but its totally worth it!!!!!  Now I need to find the matching wallet lol.

I love love love my Daydreamer!!!!!! Juicy at Scottsdale had it at 40% off.  I still paid $140 for it but its totally worth it!!!!!  Now I need to find the matching wallet lol.
I wish Tucson had a Juicy store :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I got mine on giftinggrace.com for $40 for their big sale event, it's one of my trophy buys lol. If you find a good deal on the wallet let me know.

I wish Tucson had a Juicy store :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I got mine on giftinggrace.com for $40 for their big sale event, it's one of my trophy buys lol. If you find a good deal on the wallet let me know.

$40?????? Why the heck didnt u tell me???? ARGHHH! Now that's a SMOKIN deal! I'll give u a heads up when I find the matching wallets at a good price. 

$40?????? Why the heck didnt u tell me???? ARGHHH! Now that's a SMOKIN deal! I'll give u a heads up when I find the matching wallets at a good price. 

Ummm I tweeted it, facebooked it, started a thread on here lmao what else do you want from me woman? 
roflmao.gif

Hey....have you been to CARRIED AWAY in Chandler? I kinda think you might dig it.....

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey....have you been to CARRIED AWAY in Chandler? I kinda think you might dig it.....

Carried Away?  Chandler's not that far from me so I must investigate!!!!! 
15hg.gif

Carried Away?  Chandler's not that far from me so I must investigate!!!!! 
15hg.gif
It's on Ray Road, in Casa Paloma Shopping Center (AJ's and Philosophy and Ulta are in the same one). They have consignment bags AND retail product.....the retail stuff is at 40% off, not as great as outlet pricing, but still worth checking out.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's on Ray Road, in Casa Paloma Shopping Center (AJ's and Philosophy and Ulta are in the same one). They have consignment bags AND retail product.....the retail stuff is at 40% off, not as great as outlet pricing, but still worth checking out.
Looks like I need to take a little drive up to Chandler. Tucson has such mediocre shopping.

Looks like I need to take a little drive up to Chandler. Tucson has such mediocre shopping.

Well, while you're up here, you gotta hit the outlets at Anthem (AZ Mills kinda sucks these days, though the Last Call and Off Saks are still decent), plus the Last Chance downtown!

And that's not even MENTIONING the various cool thrifting opportunities and the boutiques in Scottsdale. Phoenix is surprisingly good for shopping.

Oh lord I've been drooling over the Anthem Coach outlet since it opened. I've been wanting to do an IKEA run for months... now I have more incentive!

Sorry for the crappy picture. I get all my Guess purses from Ross so I don't know the names or anything, plus they're probably seasons old :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Power to Ross/TJMaxx/Marshalls!! Daily basis: Guess elbow strap purse :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back