What's Your Favourite Shampoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TRESemme Vitamin C Deep Cleansing

Organic Root Stimulator Uplifting

Cream of Nature Ultra Moisturizing

Honestly though, I think most shampoos are pretty much the same, at least to my hair. Now conditioner, that's a whole nother story. LOL

Bioderma Nodé. i swear by it since it was suggested by a hairdresser (probably the more honest with me). it's totally worth the price.

I don't have a favorite. I have at least half a dozen shampoos and conditioners. LOL. I have no brand loyalty=)

I started using Andrew Collinge perfect endings sampoo & condintioner a few weeks ago and am loving it, the best ive found in agesssssssss

I ordered it from chagrinvalleysoap and craft.

I like it a lot...I think it is better than a shampoo, because in a shampoo are so many different ingredients and they are not all good for your hair.

I always had very thin.....baby...hair.

Had to put a lot of moistering in...but now...I only use the bar and nothing else.

i decided to try something new!

Dark and Lovely Naturally Soothing Sensations Peppermint Shampoo

m-daandlonasos.jpg

Biolage Hydrating is the one I always go back to so I guess it has to be my favorite! :laughing:

I'd really like to try Kerastase Oleo Relax next, the shampoo seems to have good reviews!

I live in The Netherlands...The order took about one and a half week to get here.

Take a look on their site....you will find a lot of soap bars.

I ordered 4 and got 4 and a half :laughing:

It is realy worth trying.

Whilst in Paris last week I picked up Garnier's Ultry soft Avocado line, I think it is new, and it really is working amazingly well with my thick hair that tends to get dry and frizzy. Just like eating avocado, I suppose it also works benefitial to hair and skin on the outside.

I am a huge avocado fan to begin with, it is good for you.

I got the shampoo, after-shampoo conditioner and the mask, I do all three of them every few days and it is amazing, it is my new favorite hair product.

my whole hair care line is giovanni organics.

i especially love their magnetic line.

since i'd made the switch from shampoos that contain SLS my head have stop itching. gosh...i thought something was wrong with me. well, there could be but at least not that.

i like nexus, althought idont shampoo my hair much any more i like nexxus shampoo and also panteen prov v restoratives

Back