What's Your Favourite Shampoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I struggled, literally for TWO YEARS trying to find a shampoo and conditioner that would make my hair smooth and soft like everyone elses. Mine is horribly dry, and it has been since I was a kid.

Aussie MOIST. After the first wash my hair was SOOOO soft I almost couldn't believe it. I still can't.

I LOVE the Pureology line, it is great for keeping your color truer longer. It is expensive but there is very little water in it, so it is VERY concentrated and you don't use much at all. I use Pureology Volumizing Shampoo and Pureology Hydrating Conditioner. I also use the Pureology Root Lifter on my roots before I blow dry.. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i decided to try garnier ultra doux, the shampoo with honey and chamomile. it's made for blondes, but i read somewhere light brunettes can use those shampoos too. so far it's good.

ohh i like garnier too....i have super thick hair soo it helps me straigtner my hair out!!

I love Molton Brown and Bain de Terre. They lather up nicely and smell so good =)

I personally am in love with Ojon hair products. They've made my thick, wavy hair softer, shiner and less frizzy. Plus, they smell great.

I just started using the most AWESOME shampoo and conditioner. Gentle, non-stripping, makes my hair shine!!! And believe me, if you all have read my posts, you KNOW how picky I am!!!

Here is a link. Check it out:

ShiKai Natural Hair Care

Just so you know, I am pretty sure you can only find this stuff in health food stores or places like Whole Foods.

Try them! They rock!

I like alchemy, organic shampoo. I avoid shampoos w SLS & loads of chemical they weaken the hair shaft & cause hair to break/fall out.

I started using Alchemy after my hair started falling out. Before that I was using John Freida's Brilliant Red.

I'm still new here so please forgive me, but what does HG mean? My shampoo I'm loving right now is Redken Extreme. I normally switch around looking for something better, but I think this might be the best. My husband got it for me $50.00 for the shampoo & conditioner 1 liter. I guess I better like it after him paying so much for it. Has anyone else used this if so do you like it? I've been using it for 2 days.

Back