What's Your Favourite Shampoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few that are my favorites and I alternate with them but they are always in my shower!

Dove for Color Treated Hair Shampoo and Conditioner

Aussie Moist Shampoo and Conditioner

Joico Volume Shampoo and Conditioner

gosh had such a hard time finding the right shampoo for me, but I have finally found the one for me : Head & Shoulders - menthol love how it smells and feel...very fresh!

Swartzkopf smooth control shampoo and conditioner, and Redken Smooth Down shampoo and conditioner

An all natural hair-face-body brand called Wild Nature, I discovered it in Australia during my visit there, I love all natural products, it really is the best for you in and out.

Their shampoo and conditioner is made up out of Aloe Vera and some other very helpful natural sources, it leaves my hair amazing, it has never been so soft. It is great for treated/colored hair, it is just heaven!

I love Brocato Cloud Nine and Regis olive oil leave in conditioner and deep conditioning mask... they have no fillers or silicones or sulfates, just natural good stuff for the hair to absorb

well i'm usually a Pantene Pro- V fan, but i am addicted to all Garnier Fructis products. Their shampoo and conditioners not only helps give you healthy hair, but it smells great too!

I have quite a few that I use, depending on the look I'm after, the weather, what my hair requires and such. I like using Lush's "BIG" Shampoo occasionally, as a bit of a treat for my hair, as it gives gorgeous results, but is a bit too much for my hair to use on a regular basis. Godiva is also great for when my hair needs some heavy softening [its a 2-in-1, but I use it with conditioner anyway - I'm too used to spending plenty of time on my hair to skip a step].

Otherwise, its mostly Matrix/Biolage.

Oh, and in response to _natty, Alchemy and A'kin is gorgeous! I went through a big phase using their Ylang Ylang and Lavender Shampoos.

I only use Redken All Soft shampoo and cond., unless I come across something that gets better reviews or seems like it might be crazy better. So far, I haven't found it.

I've been using OJON and have never had more compliments on my hair !!! So, I guess I like it best.

My new HG shampoo is the revitalizing shampoo (and also conditioner) from a local spa I go to. The stuff is awesome. Apparently the secret ingredient in this sls-free potion is sea kelp bioferment. It leaves my hair thick, lush, and totally manageable. The ONLY problem - it also makes my hair grow ALOT faster which means coloring my hair more frequently. I'm more than happy to live with that in return for no more bad hair days.

Back