What's Your Favourite Shampoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE matrix sleek look. Its the best shampoo i've ever used on my hair...the conditioner is even better!

For a cheaper brand...i think John Freida is good....the one for straight hair.

John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette.

I got it on sale a while ago and am hooked. My hair looks good ALL day with it, and with anything else, that never happens.

I use the Brilliant Brunette conditioner too.

no faves here. i just like to alternate smells so my nose doesn't get bored.

right now, its tresseme [sp?]. next will be suave lavendar. mmmmmm.

I'm currently using John Frieda's brunette line. I thought it conditions and moisturizes my hair pretty well, yet makes my colored hair stay healthier :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have two favorites - Ojon Hydrating Thickening Shampoo and Jonathan Volumizing Shampoo.

Mine is FRUTRIENCE! - it makes my hair so soft and shiny - i've found with pantene weighed down my hair and herbel essence just dried it out completely - I also use after a shower my keratin glaze i got from Korea - makes my hair super shiny and no split ends! - they've also got a shampoo and conditioner range but i've yet to try it

I go through phases with with different salon shampoos. I don't use drugstore shampoos because they will cause build up on your hair.

I haven't found a daily shampoo or conditioner that I still love after a couple of months.

I use Neutrogena's clarifying shampoo and Aussie's 3 minute miracle once a week, though. I hate the way both of them smell, but they work great!

My mom and I found this "horse shampoo" at the local mexican market, and it has lactic acid and all sort of good stuff (including "horse tail extract", which must be so bogus - what is that anyway?), smells so fresh, and leaves my hair soft and clean. I've noticed that there aren't as many hairs left in my brush after I've brushed, nor in the shower. Good stuff. Don't remember what it's called though. It's not Mane & Tail.

After using TIGI Dumb Blonde for months, ive switched into Kerastase Anti Dandruff shampoo.It's really good at reducing my flakiness and my hair is damn soft and flowy, don't even need a conditioner!

I've done Scalp masque treatment and Hair Spa treatment, both by Loreal Kerastase.My hair was very soft for 2 weeks even after so many washes!Has anyone tried this before?

im loving organic shampoos at the moment - using Alchemy Lemongrass Shampoo & Alchemy Jojoba Conditioner :heart:

Back