Who all doesn't line their waterline?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rarely do I line my water line. I'll use a white pencil, or an electric blue one sometimes. Or black or grey. But mostly I don't line the waterline, as it's sort of out of balance for the rest of my pretty casual, white-bread look.

But I like to see it on others!

I don't do it and I refuse to have it done to me (although one stealthy mua started doing it before I had a chance to say anything). My opthamologist lectured me about not lining my waterline when he found out that I love makeup, never mind that I'd never done it. He said it's bad for your eyes b/c it irritates them, so that's why I don't do it.

i dont do mine either although i like the way it looks it doesnt stay put and i hate to have to reapply every time i blink... the only liner that stays put is the kind i use to heat with my lighter..

i love how it makes the eyes more dramatic, but my eyes get watery easily so i can't have anything on it, so i just don't line it. i love how my glasses make my eyes smaller, so usually i just put them. lol, i feel so naked without them sometimes.

I don't b/c it make my eyes look smaller too.............but I wish I could b/c I love the way it looks!

Sometimes I do, but most of the time I don't do it my eyes get all watery and it doesn't look good with every makeup look I do.

I really love lining my waterline, but my eyes are too sensitive now. I can't do it anymore.

i don't usually line my waterline, as it makes my eyes smaller too.

next week i'm gonna buy a white khol to avoid the small-eye effect, i've never tried it, so i hope i'll like it.

i used to do it everyday cuz i have big eyes but i dont like dealing with it not staying!

I always do my waterline. The only time I dont is when I'm using a shadow as a liner.

Back