Who all doesn't line their waterline?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i never have and never plan to, i have enough gunk that gets in my eyes by the end of the day without having anything any closer to my eye, yes the thought if it grosses me out

i always do it!

oh, and i laughed at your title because toby says that all the time, who all, you all, etc. and i've never heard it before a southerner walked into my life ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Rarely. smudges on me, irritates my eyes and I just can't get the hang of it.

There are some gals that look awesome with their waterline lined. i always envy them.....

I don't anymore because I heard it was really bad for your eyes, plus it would only stay on for about 2 minutes on me

I do but that cause I like to accenuate my sexy cat eye shape, other people prefer the babydoll wide eyed look.

Sometimes I do. I like the look of lower liner, but having it outside of the waterline tends to draw attention to my dark circles like crazy. So...when I have an extra minute, I'll do it. Otherwise I just don't bother.

I always do my waterline. In either black or brown...I look quite scary in white liner or none at all....It makes me feel made up right awaY.

Although at times I wish I could pull off a more fresh look...I try but in the end I always end up lining... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really hate the way it looks on me, it makes my eyes look really small if I use a dark colour and I think it looks creepy if I use white or off-white. If I had bigger eyes maybe I'd do it.

It depends on the look I'm going for. Anything really dramatic, especially any sort of smokey eye I do. During the day for work no I don't.

very rarely only special occasion only, makes my eyes itchy and watery when i apply it

I always do it but it seems to come off in like 2 hours. And i use mac liner? Anyone have better luck with any other one?

I love doing it. It never bothered me. But I only do it when I want a more dramatic look. I use either pencil, liquid or gel. Sometimes in combo and I also set it a little with black e/s.

Back