Who is your fashion idol?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sarah Jessica Parker, both as herself and Carrie, Kate Moss, the style Rachel Zoe has infused in her clients, Jennifer Aniston, clothes worn by the female stars in mid to late 70s movies and cameron Diaz. These all have elements I like. I also get ideas from editorials and models (they wear the cool stuff early on)

i admire gwen stefani's bold fashion taste, but i would never wear what she wears!

I don't really have one, but I do like particular desingers.

I like Heatherette, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Stella McCartney, Versace, Prada, Chanel, Christian Dior, John Paul Gaultlier, Armani, and Betsey Johnson.

I look towards Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor... 50's type stuff. Most of today's stuff doesn't inspire me.

im mixed with urban and chic looks so i don't know who i would consider even though i love dorothy dandrige style, a little bit of Ciara

I love Rachel Bilson and Nicole Richie's styles (which means I like Rachel Zoe's styling). I like MKA too. I find Fashion magazines and store displays much more inspiring than celebrities though. :]

Rachel Zoe(as a stylist), Audrey Hepburn, Tom Ford(particularly when he was with Gucci), Sienna Miller, Charlize Theron, Kate Hudson. I love watching the Fashion Chanel and magazines for inspiration as well. My two fav decades for fashion were the 20's and the 70's.

don't have one really... I like Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie for their style

I just loved Grace Jones' look! I know that was sooo 80's, but Grace just didn't give a damn. She did her own fashion styles in a way that said "Screw the rules--I MAKE THE RULES! Gotta love the women who live on the edge..

i don't really have any, i love to mix things, but i like some of vivienne Westwood's stuff.

Jessica Simpson , Gwen stefani , Christina Aguilera , Sienna Miller etc. But I still dress like me lol

Back