Who is your fashion idol?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont have one. I wear what looks good on me, whether it is in season or not.

I don't really have a favorite but I really love people like Reese Witherspoon and Scarlett Johanssen, they have such good fashion.

Monica Bellucci. She has dark hair & eyes like me, but I love her style. She always manages to look sexy, but classy. She'll show cleavage, but she won't be falling out of some ridiculously low-cut dress or wear bandanas as tops like some celebs do to look sexy. That's basically the look I try to have-kind of sexy, but not over-the-top. There aren't any designers/labels that I really love, but I always go for things like Monica Bellucci's. Form-fitting stuff, lace, a little floral, feminine designs, sexy colors like black, ect, give a sensual, feminine look.

monica-bellucci-bio.jpg

250px-Monica_Bellucc(cannesPhotoCall)-.jpg

wowow.jpg

mtrx9b.jpg

monica-bellucci-pics.jpg

monica_bellucci36.jpg

nobody?! there arent very many large and curvy women out there. beyonce doesnt count cuz having an a$$ isnt being curvy. ive had people say that to a million times lol. ya i have my own style. but its hard to stay away from mainstream fashion anyway cuzz thats all most stores sell.

I don't think I have one but I love SJP,J lo,Mischa Barton and Rachel Bilson!

Great thread! I love Brigitte Bardot and Jackie O. The only current style icon I can think of is SJP....she always looks great.

Nicole richie circa 2002-2005

Beyonce altho shes a bit of a Diva now.

Reese Witherspoon

Sarah Jessica Parker

Jessica Simpson

Although none of them have the same body type as me, I still seem to always like what they're wearing.

I really love what Kristen Davis wore in her role as Charlotte in SATC, wish I could have her wardrobe!!! :laughing:

alot ...

I like Iman ali ,amna haq,and nadia ali,All pakistani models along with(karisma kapoor)

They really know how to dress up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back