Who is your fashion idol?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
n the past--I loved to look at Lana Turner, Audrey Hepburn, really classy ladies. Then to Princess Di (talk about class!!!), Princess Grace--Now Teri Hatcher, Eva Longoria, and J-Lo. J-Lo is getting better with age. She is getting a real classy look.

Me too! Any woman that embraces their curves and dresses to compliment them gets my vote.

Jlo, Nicole Richie, Sarah Michelle Gellar and RM. Not only they have good taste, but they all four can wear just about anything and look not only pretty, but also cute!

44.jpg

Rani_Mukherjee_111.jpg

still1.jpg

I forgot about this one, I loved her too in Charmed!!!

I love the casual daywear of rachel bilson but I think for an evening out you have to go with hollywood glamour such as marilyn monroe or audrey hepburn.

I don't really have a fashion idol... I don't think I ever wanted to wear what someone else has. That's just me though

i don't have a fashion idol, but i love jessica simpson'd style, katie holmes, and angelina jolie.

Jessica Simpson. I have a web site saved that is updated every few days and shows her pic in certain clothes and then shows who they are made by and sometimes has a web to click to buy that actual item. I look at this site everyday. lol.

I don't really have one because celebrities will always have far better figures than i'll ever have so i'd look crap in well.. most things.

I wish i could dress as cute as Nicole Richie though.

I like celebrities when they wear casual but cute clothes though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

3346lwg.jpg

47lsiyr.jpg

2iay2av.jpg

4bgui40.jpg

Aghhh. I want to be thin so bad :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back